Bjornebye

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Sign Bellingham and Philips . Pay Salah and Mane what they are worth. Accept any offers for Bobby,Hendo, Ox or Kieta  let Milner and Div go and wrap Fab in cotton wool . This director of transfer lark is easy. Freshened up midfield and with Jones and Elliot playing as well homegrown situation sorted as well. 

34 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Sign Bellingham and Philips . Pay Salah and Mane what they are worth. Accept any offers for Bobby,Hendo, Ox or Kieta  let Milner and Div go and wrap Fab in cotton wool . This director of transfer lark is easy. Freshened up midfield and with Jones and Elliot playing as well homegrown situation sorted as well. 

Klopp: We've accepted a bid of £20m from Aston Villa for you

Keita/Ox/Bobby/Hendo: OK boss. How much wages will I get?

Klopp: I think it's 50k per week

All: Fuck that. I think I'll stay here with one of the best managers on earth, at one of the best clubs in the world fighting for the biggest trophies and playing 20+ games a season ( and earning £120,000 a week).

Klopp: Tell Edwards he can keep this director of football job. I'll stick to the coaching part. 

Trent is helped enormously,Robbo too,by our 'functional' midfield. Most of the complaints we have about our midfield are because we play with such attacking full backs. We'd struggle if we didn't have midfielders who could cover the spaces TAA and Robbo leave. Trent is rightfully getting plaudits but Robbo was superb last night too.

• Like 1

Convinced I could knock in a few against Norwich or Manchester United with some of the balls Robbo and Trent play in.

Immense, and our fullbacks aren't bad either. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clockspeed said:

Liverpool football club might not thank me, but get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there -- given what he's done since he's come in -- and let clockspeed sign the contract and go. 

• Upvote 1

Like having Pirlo at right back. I have a weird fascination with seeing him in Mane’s position just so I can see him shooting from range. Not a permanent switch just a one off throwaway game against someone shit like Everton.

12 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Like having Pirlo at right back. I have a weird fascination with seeing him in Mane’s position just so I can see him shooting from range. Not a permanent switch just a one off throwaway game against someone shit like Everton.

He's not that good at shooting from range.

But he will be.

He's amazing I do have some critiques on his casualness sometimes but that's only because I want him to be the best version of himself. I'm glad I no longer have to pull out Rob Jones could of been arguement any more.

I think some of his interceptions were brilliant but there is an argument to say that he needs to make them due to being out of position in the first place. Although there is another argument to say that at other times he doesn't get the support and help from the attacking player in front of him. This is why the likes of Hendo and Milner are so important to the team.