Quantcast
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Page 36 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Trent Alexander-Arnold

On 08/04/2021 at 20:31, belarus said:

Does The Guest even live in Wavertree? Or Liverpool for that matter? Like me offering Brock Lesnar a straightener at the end of my road and calling him a shithouse for not turning up

I could offer Brock a straightener but I wouldn’t know if he turned up or not as I’ve no idea who he is, well until he lamped me at least.

Aw people aren’t very chatty at 2am, even if I’m trying to start a fight. Must sort my sleep pattern out.

2 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Get to the park. Who the fuck uses melt other than shit facebook aids reading dickheads... are you a love island fan or something?

It is what it is 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

And that's why he should be playing CM. Cheers. 

I have noticed he's been drifting inside a bit more recently so obviously something like this has been coming for a while.

Will be interesting to see how his role evolves from this point.

He lost his man and nearly conceded an equalizer after his goal. He isn't a good defender, unfortunately no time to experiment with midfield with every game needing to be a win

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I have noticed he's been drifting inside a bit more recently so obviously something like this has been coming for a while.

Will be interesting to see how his role evolves from this point.

Time to play him in midfield, and get a new fullback instead of a Gini replacement.

He scored a brilliant winner. However tonight was a good example as to why he shouldn’t be playing in midfield yet, his passing was awful. He kept giving the ball away.

4 minutes ago, aRdja said:

He scored a brilliant winner. However tonight was a good example as to why he shouldn’t be playing in midfield yet, his passing was awful. He kept giving the ball away.

He'd play differently in midfield than what he's doing now, obviously. At right back, he's got the play in front of him and tries to pick out the forward ball all game. He'd play more simply if he was in the middle. It's not an ability issue.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, aRdja said:

As did most of our midfielders, recently! 

3 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

He'd get 10+ a season from those areas.  He's got the engine to be box-to-box, and the physicality.  And he needs to captain, it's the natural evolution that I don't understand why people are denying it. 

Probably because we've been very successful with him playing right back

• Like 1

Made up he buried that today. He's still easily the best RB on the planet, shit happens and its happened across the team. He's still young. I'm glad he's one of ours. 

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

That's confirmation bias.  He's a great player, he is a top class right back but also a potentially fantastic midfielder.  Buying a new right back would be a damn sight cheaper than finding a midfielder of his quality to replace Wijnaldum and Keita. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

That's confirmation bias.  He's a great player, he is a top class right back but also a potentially fantastic midfielder.  Buying a new right back would be a damn sight cheaper than finding a midfielder of his quality to replace Wijnaldum and Keita. 

Hahaha you've made it too obvious. You did earlier to be fair. 

9 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Get to the park. Who the fuck uses melt other than shit facebook aids reading dickheads... are you a love island fan or something?

I’ve not come across anybody so angry on here since reading Dave’s match report after the United game. He was slightly more articulate mind you.

I reckon we should convert Istvan Kuntstain from TLW wild man to a real life Liverpool midfield shit house. I reckon he’s got the right stuff and his offering people out in the centre of the park is unparalleled. Like how Hockey teams have a Goon.

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Not this season. Synergy is everything.

5 hours ago, KevieG said:

He lost his man and nearly conceded an equalizer after his goal. He isn't a good defender, unfortunately no time to experiment with midfield with every game needing to be a win

He also played the ball straight to opponents, or out of play, countless times today. Had a poor game apart from the goal, and didnt exactly look like a great midfielder in the making.

13 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

He also played the ball straight to opponents, or out of play, countless times today. Had a poor game apart from the goal, and didnt exactly look like a great midfielder in the making.

He rushed things a lot today - not a necessarliy a bad thing, trying to up the tempo for the forwards to break, given how pedestrian and ponderous our play has been all season. His future is in midfield, being more involved, and being able to shoot more often. It's just a question of when he makes the move.

19 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

To be fair, all the midfield players did that in this game and none of them scored either.