Jump to content
Bjornebye

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Recommended Posts

He’s been miles off the standard he has set previously this entire season. However, the lost the ball 38 times thing needs a bit of context, the majority of that is crosses that do not find their man. That is the occupational hazard of playing the killer ball 9 times out of 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LFC 6 Times said:

He’s been miles off the standard he has set previously this entire season. However, the lost the ball 38 times thing needs a bit of context, the majority of that is crosses that do not find their man. That is the occupational hazard of playing the killer ball 9 times out of 10.

No man - I have been watching the crosses stat as it has been abysmal for weeks - Robbo has been a little better but we still seem to be throwing it in with not much direction.

Soton match he had 9 crosses and 3 found their mark. He was abysmal passing the ball, especially when he tried to spray it long.

18 long balls, 7 found a teammate.

Compare that with Thiago - 20 long balls, 17 to a teammate.

 

So even if you take out the crosses and long balls he still has over 20 giveaways - was not a good day no matter how you want to spin it.

 

Trent is trying to do too much - all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2021 at 13:39, Grinch said:

The milner who can't run and came on last night & someone managed to be even worse than Trent?

 

Oxocibe is worth a try cause he's useless anywhere else and it's the only position he's ever shown consistent performance in.  Albeit a long time ago and as a right wing back. 

 

Even with a full fit squad there's no alternative.  Gomez is horrid there and Neco is nowhere near ready. 

 

 

Hoever? ....Oh,wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2021 at 14:16, joe_fishfish said:

He was good against Leicester. Can't remember any other good performances from him this season.

 

Said in the match thread, he needs a rest or a kick up the arse. Not sure which.

He needs a kick up the arse then then he can rest. He's just out of form at the moment but we already have half the first team in the same situation, we don't have time for this. 

agxV01Qw_700wa_0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Butch said:

He needs a kick up the arse then then he can rest. He's just out of form at the moment but we already have half the first team in the same situation, we don't have time for this. 

agxV01Qw_700wa_0.gif

Dropped tonight according to my sources. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is in abysmal form, something is seriously wrong.

 

He needs taking out the firing line, problem is we have no adequate cover though.

 

I can't remember last time he crossed a ball that didn't either hit an opposition player or just go through with no danger to keeper or out of play, and his defensive game has been shite too, getting caught out and beaten easily loads.

 

He looks shot to bits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was just awful tonight.  Kept getting done down that side as well. The one where the Burnley player was offside but Alisson made a world class save. He was just fucking stood there watching. Very worrying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

This really doesn't explain much. Clubs have world class sports scientists who track player fitness. If he had an actual issue after Covid, he wouldn't be playing. 

 

What? Don't be stupid. They've shown it has an impact on pros. Energy levels are much lower even if their health is fine relative to the ordinary person.

 

Mane had it, Mo had it. All 3 look a shadow of their former selves.

 

Dismiss it all you like, but at least admit you wank to Trump posters when you do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

 

What? Don't be stupid. They've shown it has an impact on pros. Energy levels are much lower even if their health is fine relative to the ordinary person.

 

Mane had it, Mo had it. All 3 look a shadow of their former selves.

 

Dismiss it all you like, but at least admit you wank to Trump posters when you do. 

That's speculation. It's got nothing to do with whether you deny long term effects of Covid or not, if the energy levels were much lower, why are they playing so much?

 

Would be reckless behaviour from the club in that case. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×