You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Bjornebye

9 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Right cunts, meet me outside Tony’s Ma’s house for a Royal Rumble. Bagsy Brock Lesnar. 

Outside? Mate go round at 2am on a sunday morning and her landing looks like this 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

On 08/04/2021 at 20:31, belarus said:

Does The Guest even live in Wavertree? Or Liverpool for that matter? Like me offering Brock Lesnar a straightener at the end of my road and calling him a shithouse for not turning up

I could offer Brock a straightener but I wouldn’t know if he turned up or not as I’ve no idea who he is, well until he lamped me at least.

12 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

And that's why he should be playing CM. Cheers. 

I have noticed he's been drifting inside a bit more recently so obviously something like this has been coming for a while.

Will be interesting to see how his role evolves from this point.

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I have noticed he's been drifting inside a bit more recently so obviously something like this has been coming for a while.

Will be interesting to see how his role evolves from this point.

Time to play him in midfield, and get a new fullback instead of a Gini replacement.

4 minutes ago, aRdja said:

He scored a brilliant winner. However tonight was a good example as to why he shouldn’t be playing in midfield yet, his passing was awful. He kept giving the ball away.

He'd play differently in midfield than what he's doing now, obviously. At right back, he's got the play in front of him and tries to pick out the forward ball all game. He'd play more simply if he was in the middle. It's not an ability issue.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

He'd get 10+ a season from those areas.  He's got the engine to be box-to-box, and the physicality.  And he needs to captain, it's the natural evolution that I don't understand why people are denying it. 

Probably because we've been very successful with him playing right back

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Probably because we've been very successful with him playing right back

That's confirmation bias.  He's a great player, he is a top class right back but also a potentially fantastic midfielder.  Buying a new right back would be a damn sight cheaper than finding a midfielder of his quality to replace Wijnaldum and Keita. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

That's confirmation bias.  He's a great player, he is a top class right back but also a potentially fantastic midfielder.  Buying a new right back would be a damn sight cheaper than finding a midfielder of his quality to replace Wijnaldum and Keita. 

Hahaha you've made it too obvious. You did earlier to be fair. 

9 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Get to the park. Who the fuck uses melt other than shit facebook aids reading dickheads... are you a love island fan or something?

I’ve not come across anybody so angry on here since reading Dave’s match report after the United game. He was slightly more articulate mind you.