You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

Clyne wouldn't have played there anyway as long as Milner was fit. The only time he got a game was when Milner was injured. 

He's fucking terrible going forward as well. 

You’re right like but Milner has been off form for a while himself and injured a couple of times.  I don’t know what Klopp’s issue was with him but I wish he would have got over it because he’s a very good full back that we should have been using this season anyway never mind in case of a situation like this.

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

You’re right like but Milner has been off form for a while himself and injured a couple of times.  I don’t know what Klopp’s issue was with him but I wish he would have got over it because he’s a very good full back that we should have been using this season anyway never mind in case of a situation like this.

But he wasn't very good. The reason why he never got back in after his injury is because he offered absolutely nothing going forward. Milner does. Hence why he'd rather play him there. 

We have plenty of backup there. This isn't a worry considering we have kind run of fixtures coming up spread over the period Trent is injured for. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, RobbieOR said:

But he wasn't very good. The reason why he never got back in after his injury is because he offered absolutely nothing going forward. Milner does. Hence why he'd rather play him there. 

We have plenty of backup there. This isn't a worry considering we have kind run of fixtures coming up spread over the period Trent is injured for. 

The season before his “injury” he created more chances than any other right back in the league.  To say he offers nothing going forward is complete nonsense.  He will do well at Bournemouth I think and probably show that opinion up to be what it is

5 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The season before his “injury” he created more chances than any other right back in the league.  To say he offers nothing going forward is complete nonsense.  He will do well at Bournemouth I think and probably show that opinion up to be what it is

It isn't nonsense. Watch him try and control a football. He slows everything down. Whereas with Trent and to a lesser extent Milner the ball is played first time whether thats a cross or a pass back inside. 

22 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Apparently he was injured while rocking out to this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lovefutebol/status/1084742455940055041?s=20

Poor lad. It could have been any of us.

Rookie mistake, a young lad should never attempt those moves. Dancing like a bellend is an older man's game, son. Leave it to the professionals.