You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

As a bit of a chess nerd (not great at it, but I find it fascinating to study) I was very interested in this game, but ... well, TAA is shocking in this game.

That b6 move is inexplicable. It's the sort of move an engine might make when you set it to level 1 and the computer is just trying its best to hand you the game. Also getting your rook and knight forked is a pure amateur move as well.

All in all, Trent should definitely not quit his day job. I'm pretty sure my 11-year old son could defeat him pretty handily at chess.

I agree he played shit, but it seems Trent was guided by some eye tracking software developed by Kaspersky that would help predict Carlsen's moves. Which was obviously a shit idea.

Trent would probably have done better all by himself.

9 minutes ago, Captain said:

I agree he played shit, but it seems Trent was guided by some eye tracking software developed by Kaspersky that would help predict Carlsen's moves. Which was obviously a shit idea.

Trent would probably have done better all by himself.

Was his Rook caught out of position?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

What the fuck

Some woman messaged Trent saying she is 7 months pregnant and it his her fellas first kid, can he sort something out for him as he is a big fan. Trent asks for her snapchat then starts trying to bang her hahahaha 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...