You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hoffenheim (A) - UCL Play-off 1st leg, 7:45pm, Tue 15/08/17 - [K]lopp's [I]ntensive [T]actical [T]emplate to hassle the Hoff?

Trumo

If you still have any time for FSG then take a look at that squad. It's surely obvious to anyone now that we are being taken for a ride by these guys. It's a slow-hand theft of our assets through record profits and chronic lack of investment. 

I would absolutely Kevin Keegan love it if not one supporter bought a single ticket for any of our games for the whole season. Empty Anfield and keep it that way until they sell up and get the fuck out. 

Hoffenheim will bang it into the box and we'll give it up. 

3-1 Fuck off FSG

Even with an empty Anfield, they'd be earning enough from the TV deal to be keeping the whole thing nicely profitable. The English game was made for them.

• Upvote 1

From wikipedia :

In an April 2014 article in Forbes, senior editor Kurt Badenhausen called FSG "the most sophisticated, synergistic player in the coming age of international sports conglomerates".

Alexander-Arnold, Moreno, Lovren, Milner, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Can, Mane, Salah, Firmino, Kent, Solanke, Origi, Gomez, Klavan, Flanagan, Robertson, Matip, Grujic, Mignolet, Karius, Ward

HQa0FMt.gif

• Upvote 4

Well minus Andy Taylor, and a gang of yard dogs - I think we should win this. Easily good enough, we finished 4th because we are good, not on the promise of a strong transfer window. 

Admittedly I haven't factored in Lovren to this equation! If he can keep his random acts of spasticism to a minimum then gobs jobs a go un! 

The shit pun fest is making its debut on foreign shores.

I'm not sure what our opponents are like with set pieces but regardless, we really need to start tightening up on that aspect. At the other end, the midfield need to do better to take control of the game early on and help us get the first leg platform we need.

Over to you.

They scored off more set pieces than any other team in the league last season

We get through we through, we don't we don't deserve to, obvious but correct.

My thoughts on the owners have never been too positive, they got us for a steal and although not H&G merchants they are business men, very good at it. Merchandising and sponsorship is fantastic but their knowledge of the sport itself is negligible.

Crying out for a football man at the helm not a spread sheet Johnny or some game boy merchant.

They would have got that right who knows where we could be, they haven't and won't. They want yes men even if we suffer in transfer deals and negotiations.

Klopp is genuinely at a crossroads but shares the blame with his stubbornness and his seeming lack of knowledge of what he needs. Says he knows but does nothing about it. That preening gobshite at Celtic was as bad and was rightly slaughtered for it. Alright saying we as fans don't know how hard it is but lesser teams and managers can find solid defenders and keepers, know the need for midfielders to shield the defence etc etc. Why not us ?

I like Klopp but he needs to pull his finger out now. We all know what we needed and comfortably have the cash to achieve it.

Keeper - We need one, all the other top sides have a good one. Klopp says we're fine

CB - He obviously wants one but is stuck on VVD, maybe a promise who knows. Get one asap.

LB - Plays Milner as he doesn't rate Moron, buys Robertson. Has all three available and plays........Moron. What the absolute fuck.

DM - Doesn't want one. Keita is a great player, not a DM but would to be fair totally transform the midfield. Won't get him, move on.

Winger - Got him. Gold Star.

Striker - Apparently we're fine. Solanke again to be fair could become a great player.

Sorry for any negativity lads, genuinely. I love Klopp but like a lot of us I'm sick of this shit. We either put up, they sell up or it's mediocrity reigns. Don't go to anywhere near as many games now through a couple of health reasons and to be fair, don't really miss it.

• Upvote 2