You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One Of Our Own (Robslappa)

Dougie Do'ins

No thanks Col. I'll leave that one for you to do.

Just to update you all.

I've just got to get a bit more of the money that was pledged on the sponsor forms. Once I've got it all in I'll give the final total raised. Should have it all finalised by the weekend.

• Upvote 1

No thanks Col. I'll leave that one for you to do.

Just to update you all.

I've just got to get a bit more of the money that was pledged on the sponsor forms. Once I've got it all in I'll give the final total raised. Should have it all finalised by the weekend.

I'd struggle to do it in a car mate.

Fair fucks, it's an incredible achievement. The money raised on top just even better!

Meh, just got sucked into the forum vortex looking for this thread to see how things went, totally forgot to check the pinned section. 

Just wanted to pop on to say well done, but given there is only one picture did it happen?

Only messin'. Well done Mick. x

If you click on the links I posted, you can see the daily rides. Thanks for your donation.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in updating this. The money raised on the sponsor forms has finally been added to the Just Giving page and the total amount raised was £1,874.63.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/michael-carroll6

I know we can all act like a shower of cunts to each other from time to time, but when the call goes out, it's great that we're able to put our differences aside and pull together when needed. Even those who are no longer posting but are obviously lurking chipped in.

Thanks again.

Mick

Oh, BTW. Don't be fucking thinking I'll be doing it again next year.

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in updating this. The money raised on the sponsor forms has finally been added to the Just Giving page and the total amount raised was £1,874.63.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/michael-carroll6

I know we can all act like a shower of cunts to each other from time to time, but when the call goes out, it's great that we're able to put our differences aside and pull together when needed. Even those who are no longer posting but are obviously lurking chipped in.

Thanks again.

Mick

Oh, BTW. Don't be fucking thinking I'll be doing it again next year.

Skint atm, but gave a tenner to get it over the £2k. Bloody good show Dougie.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...