Quantcast
The Putney Bridge Pusher - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

The Putney Bridge Pusher

Anyone been following this man-hunt? I hope they find him and I hope they strap his balls to a bus exhaust pipe then drag him through Peckham. 

Gonna be a banker or Doctor. Some rich Cunt that thinks they're better than someone else.

Banker I could give you but Dr?

I think it was Owen Jones.

Attempted murder?

That won't happen mate, any defence lawyer worth his salt would tear that charge apart. Assault would be my bet as he clearly pushed her for no reason other than he was too lazy or arrogant to run around her, plenty of room to do so. Maybe the CPS will charge him with Road Rage with intent to injure, if it carries a larger sentence etc. maybe's our resident lawyers can help us out. 

Was just floating the idea mate. Very reminiscent of those stair kickers in Berlin.

I know mate, it's a difficult one to let your own feelings cloud any judgement.* The bloke is a complete cunt who deserves hammering, but I doubt the thought of the woman dying or being seriously injured entered the dumb cunts head, he was acting like the arrogant tosser he probably is. What were the Berlin kickers eventually charged with mate? 

I know mate, it's a difficult one to let your own feelings cloud any judgement.* The bloke is a complete cunt who deserves hammering, but I doubt the thought of the woman dying or being seriously injured entered the dumb cunts head, he was acting like the arrogant tosser he probably is. What were the Berlin kickers eventually charged with mate? 

Three years for the bloke from last year. The other case is too recent, no trial yet I think.

• Upvote 1

Three years for the bloke from last year. The other case is too recent, no trial yet I think.

Obviously too lenient for my liking, but obviously within the boundaries of the Law and what they could charge him with. 

Was just floating the idea mate. Very reminiscent of those stair kickers in Berlin.

Not sure someone failing to look where he's running is quite the same as deliberately kicking people down a flight of stairs.

Not sure someone failing to look where he's running is quite the same as deliberately kicking people down a flight of stairs.

He saw her, barged her then carried on running. At least the Berlin Booter actually watched his victim come a cropper.

hang on, it was Roy Cropper.