You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Putney Bridge Pusher

Bjornebye

You're not making excuses though.

I think the movement of his arms reaching across and pushing her would suggest that calling this an accident is a bit of a stretch, an excuse even.

A lot of really weird people here who don't automatically put their arms up when they realise they're about to collide with something, I guess.

A lot of really weird people here who don't automatically put their arms up when they realise they're about to collide with something, I guess.

Some examples of what I mean, about how ordinary human beings automatically raise their arms when they realise they're suddenly about to collide with someone:

http://runningmagazine.ca/stanford-invitational-1500m-collision/

Guest Pistonbroke

You realise that she fell forward because he put his arms up? The cunt on the bridge pushed the woman with his arms going sideways which is why she flew sideways. Plus when you naturally defend yourself from a collision you put your arms forwards to protect your face, not fucking sideways.

Not even sure why the fuck I'm answering this for, obvious trolling as usual. 

He deffo pushes her. can't see why anyone is surprised, bet shit like that happens all the time on escalators on the tube and stuff, London and New York and shit it's all about being billy big bollocks and not letting people get in your way. If he'd stood for her getting in his way he might as well let her live in his house and fuck his wife. no surrender, no retreat.

• Upvote 1

I'm with Stronts here. It's an accidental collision. Yes he's a cunt for not stopping and seeing how she is but I don't think he's set out to shove her over.

So if you saw someone accidentally run into your missus. Complete accident would you kick off? Now watch the video of this tory cunt and tell me the same? 

So if you saw someone accidentally run into your missus. Complete accident would you kick off? Now watch the video of this tory cunt and tell me the same?

Did you read my post? If it was my missus and he'd carried on running like that then of course I'd kick off. If he'd stopped and apologised then I'd say fair enough. It was an accident. This situation here is more emotive because the poor girl almost got run over afterwards. If that bus wasn't there this wouldn't even be a story.

• Upvote 1

Did you read my post? If it was my missus and he'd carried on running like that then of course I'd kick off. If he'd stopped and apologised then I'd say fair enough. It was an accident. This situation here is more emotive because the poor girl almost got run over afterwards. If that bus wasn't there this wouldn't even be a story.

He pushed her over. 

Guest Pistonbroke

He clearly runs away from his initial line to the line she is walking then pushes her. Anybody who can't see that on the video evidence provided needs to go to specsavers. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I've watched that video a few times now and I don't see it like that. That's how you hold your arms up when you're about to smash into someone.

It really isn't, plus he clearly makes a b-line for her before pushing her sideways.