Quantcast
Watford (A) - 12:30pm, Sat 12/08/17 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net. - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Watford (A) - 12:30pm, Sat 12/08/17 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net.

Can't get that excited about this game. Hopefully we'll stick in a good performance and get a win which will invigorate my interest but shite like the Neymar deal, Coutinho, the lack of squad improvement and the prospect of another season having to listen to wankers like Mourinho isn't filling me with new season joy right now.

Can't get that excited about this game. Hopefully we'll stick in a good performance and get a win which will invigorate my interest but shite like the Neymar deal, Coutinho, the lack of squad improvement and the prospect of another season having to listen to wankers like Mourinho isn't filling me with new season joy right now.

Exactly

I'm going for a 3-2 either way. Just can't see our ropey back line keeping them out. A lot will depend on whether our notoriously weak mentality comes to the fore again if Watford decide on getting stuck into us.

Moreno on the wing, we'll have dreams and songs to sing.

Or nightmares and 'Klopp must go' chants. Doesn't have the same ring to it though.

• Upvote 2

Really looking forward to seeing Mane, Salah, and Firmino together. Henderson needs to have a big game today.

I'd be tempted to 'flip the triangle' and play both Can and Hendo as defensive mids with Gini in front of them, to help protect the defence.

Looking at that it is CB where we are really short squadwise

Apart from starting XI

Karius

Clyne Gomez Klavan Robertson

Milner

Grujic Lallana

Coutinho

Sturridge Origi/Solanke

Is not that bad at all but the drop off at centre back is alarming. Get VVD, keep Coutinho and things are fairly ok. Not great but ok.