You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atletico Madrid v Liverpool FC - Audi Cup Final

Arl arse

Really like Grujic.

Quick thinking, quick feet, vision, physical, good in the air, always prefers to drive into a space than go back. This is a player. If I wasn't 38 I'd put his name on a shirt.

Yeah, im 42 so im with you. I might change my name on this site instead, look to the future rather than back. And im 6ft6, so i guess that Grujic might be a better username!

For the reserves.

I dont know Dickie, he will score goals and he offers height at set pieces. Id like to see him impose himself more, but i look at our midfield options and already i think that he is way more likely to score than Wij, Henderson or Can. Lallana and Phil will also be in there and i think that they are both excellent elegant players but i think that Marko offers something a bit different and im fairly confident that he will make a good contribution for us this season. He has lovely skills and a bit of physicality.

Like Solanke, i just want to see him have a bit of an edge, not all nicey nicey and nivea adverts and if they do i think they could both be something really good.

Grujic looks like he has belief, which is a good start. Hard to see how he's going to get much game time though

I don't think it is hard at all to see him playing....Lucas played 31 times last season in a season where we had less footy to play.

Once the games start coming thick and fast and the injury prone get injured he will be needed....let's hope he can stay fit and that he can play centre half too!

I don't think it is hard at all to see him playing....Lucas played 31 times last season in a season where we had less footy to play.

Once the games start coming thick and fast and the injury prone get injured he will be needed....let's hope he can stay fit and that he can play centre half too!

Well he played centre back at times, as you say. Plus Henderson was out all season. With Coutinho playing deeper, that puts him even further down the pecking order. He's sixth choice in a race for three places... Seventh if we sign Keita...

Well he played centre back at times, as you say. Plus Henderson was out all season. With Coutinho playing deeper, that puts him even further down the pecking order. He's sixth choice in a race for three places... Seventh if we sign Keita...

And our options at centre half are no deeper!....Forget Keita.

The lad will get mins in my opinion.

We'll see i suppose.

I do think he'll get minutes, probably off the bench though, maybe starting in the League Cup early rounds or whatever. Hopefully he does get enough though

I reckon (injuries permitting) he will play 20 games this season.

Henderson will miss chunks again for starters....and i can see him playing at centre half at some stage as Klopp decides Klavan is shite/Gomez is injured and both of the first choice two will miss plenty of games just like last season.

I dont know Dickie, he will score goals and he offers height at set pieces. Id like to see him impose himself more, but i look at our midfield options and already i think that he is way more likely to score than Wij, Henderson or Can. Lallana and Phil will also be in there and i think that they are both excellent elegant players but i think that Marko offers something a bit different and im fairly confident that he will make a good contribution for us this season. He has lovely skills and a bit of physicality.

Like Solanke, i just want to see him have a bit of an edge, not all nicey nicey and nivea adverts and if they do i think they could both be something really good.

I like the look of the lad too mate but it was the same last pre season with him and he never made an impact or got a look in either,two good prospects you're right.