Quantcast
Bayern v Liverpool - 19:30 kick off - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Arl arse

Bayern v Liverpool - 19:30 kick off

Bench looking bare already and we are only in pre season.

I'm particularly looking forward to the centre-back partnership of Klavan and Grujic against Griezmann tomorrow.

I'm particularly looking forward to the centre-back partnership of Klavan and Grujic against Griezmann tomorrow.

Hansen and Lawrenson had nothing on these pair

Moreno's going to get his arse handed to him isn't he.

Indeed, and knowing him, he'll no doubt not notice the arse handing till its too late, whereabouts he will then make a rash and irrational bum cheek challenge, causing untold distress and ire to those watching, who on mass will turn the other cheek, coz he's that easy. 

Two games in two days and playing on saturday....fucking hell...rock up at lansdowne road weekend with your boots and i reckon you'll get a game.

What a fucking stupid schedule...3 games in 5 days with a squad like ours.

Might be better off losing that one. Atletico not exactly treating the other game as a friendly apparently. Godin sent off and plenty of feisty challenges. Plus a bumming here might be the impetus needed for us to pull our shit together on the transfer front.

That said, we'll probably bum these 4-0 instead and get turned over 0-4 tomorrow, just like the Barca and Mainz games last year.

• Upvote 1

Front four looks good but that defence is horrendous.  Wouldn't fancy seeing Lewandowski up against Lovren in a game that matters.

• Upvote 1

Front four looks good but that defence is horrendous.  Wouldn't fancy seeing Lewandowski up against Lovren in a game that matter

This will be a decent test tonight. I still think if we have a couple of injuries this season we will struggle especially in defence.