Quantcast
Bayern v Liverpool - 19:30 kick off - Page 17 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Arl arse

Bayern v Liverpool - 19:30 kick off

Yeah

He loves getting injured and not playing doesn't he.

Yes its frustrating but he has worked his arse off trying to get fit. His body is fucked not his fault

I don't have any personal against him, he's just a waste of space in our squad and I'm fed up with it. Sell the crock, give him away and get someone that might just be able to fucking play a game. 

• Downvote 1

To be fair to Daniel, i thought he was going to fall into a million pieces when he did his sprint at the start of the half, before he put it wide.

The lad surprised me with his resilience.

It's our problem. And one were going to have to deal with.

I agree its a massive issue

I just don't think its fair having a pop at him and calling him a waster etc.

From all the reports he has worked his arse off trying to get fully fit. His body is fucked,pretty sure he would rather be fit

• Upvote 1

The fact he played on for 5 mins is a bit encouraging. Surely if it was that bad he would have been off straight away. Anyway, Milner was back after a week. Sturridge injuries are like dog years though so he'll be out for 56 days!

Obviously the brisk jog on goal was too much for him.

Wasted talent that really shouldnt be our problem but I guess no one else would take him.

Thankfully we've an awesome attack that doesn't need him anymore.

Sturridge in a nutshell. Brilliant. Broken.

Couldn't believe I saw him sprint from the halfway line twice. Can't do it though, can he.

Yeah

He loves getting injured and not playing doesn't he.

Yes its frustrating but he has worked his arse off trying to get fit. His body is fucked not his fault

Yeah but we can't afford to carry him...he eats up a massive chunk of our wage budget and we lack numbers and depth.

Even if it is a twinge it could easily be 2/3 mths with him.

We can't carry him.

Is it just me that's really pissed off by that? Why the fuck is the pointless fucking wreck still here stealing a living?

Jesus Christ.. stealing a living a bit harsh isn't it? We bought him knowing full well that he was injury prone. The only reason Chelsea let him go was because he was too unreliable to rely on. If he had no problems with injuries, he'd probably be playing for City or PSG.