You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That bird from the Trivago adverts

Section_31

There's another ad, I can't remember what it's for, some holiday-type thing I think and there's a woman walking about in various different outfits, the camera tracking her from behind mainly - now that's a thing of beauty

Her name is Shir Elmaliach, if you want to know.

• Upvote 3

I'd go so far as to say I'd eat a fry-up with a basil leaf on and buy one for her too. Then I'd buy a couple more basil leaves to use so she could wear nipple tassels and perhaps a third to cover her love-tunnel.

6.23/10. I fear she doesn't have the requisite norks for my palate, she'll be mortified to hear.

I was under the impression that you are an eyes an smile, type of guy?

You're obsessed with that French girl, who is not particularly nice for the above reasons.

I was under the impression that you are an eyes an smile, type of guy?

You're obsessed with that French girl, who is not particularly nice for the above reasons.

Obsessed is an inaccurate description. Truth be told I watch so little in the way of programs or films often discussed on this site, nor listen to much music made in the West in the last 30 years, that I struggle to quickly conjure up a name of an attractive, well known, woman as an example. Marion does lack a fine pair of norks, and a nice round arse, both things that in "real life" I find to be incredibly important, and have the good fortune of a girlfriend that possesses them.

However, this David Coulthard jawed cunt scarcely deserves comparison to Marion.

Obsessed is an inaccurate description. Truth be told I watch so little in the way of programs or films often discussed on this site, nor listen to much music made in the West in the last 30 years, that I struggle to quickly conjure up a name of an attractive, well known, woman as an example. Marion does lack a fine pair of norks, and a nice round arse, both things that in "real life" I find to be incredibly important, and have the good fortune of a girlfriend that possesses them.

However, this David Coulthard jawed cunt scarcely deserves comparison to Marion.

Cotiliards arse looked fine when she showed it in A Good Year!