You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your LFC Mount Rushmore...

dave u

Why do we need to restrict those we celebrate?

We're not fucking Everton and reduced to Southall, Kendall and erm...

We celebrate the managers and coaching staff that created today's club;

Shankly

Paisley

Fagan

Moran

Kenny

We then have so many fucking ace players we can celebrate them too with the acknowledgement the King is on both lists;

Liddell

Keegan

Kenny

Souness

Barnes

Rush

Gerrard.

Why do we need to restrict those we celebrate?

We're not fucking Everton and reduced to Southall, Kendall and erm...

We celebrate the managers and coaching staff that created today's club;

Shankly

Paisley

Fagan

Moran

Kenny

We then have so many fucking ace players we can celebrate them too with the acknowledgement the King is on both lists;

Liddell

Keegan

Kenny

Souness

Barnes

Rush

Gerrard.

Not restricting it. This is just to decide the main four, to kick off a Hall of Fame I'm setting up, which means all of the above will be included. Once the fourth member of Mount Rushmore is decided, I can then move onto the next phase.

I can't do the next phase until this is sorted though, because if Gerrard and/or Liddell miss out then they'd be in the mix for the next part, which I'll explain in more detail once I've finalised how it's all going to work.

It isn't being limited to four, well this first bit is because a line has to be drawn somewhere, but this is just the start.

This is basically to decide the founding four Hall of Famers (who will also go on Mount Rushmore, as there are only four spots on there), and then there's going to be a vote for the next four to go into the HoF this summer.

Then every year, four more will go in. As I said, I'll explain it in more detail once all the finalities of the process are in place, but this is just the opening stage.

It isn't being limited to four, well this first bit is because a line has to be drawn somewhere, but this is just the start.

This is basically to decide the founding four Hall of Famers (who will also go on Mount Rushmore, as there are only four spots on there), and then there's going to be a vote for the next four to go into the HoF this summer.

Then every year, four more will go in. As I said, I'll explain it in more detail once all the finalities of the process are in place, but this is just the opening stage.

The way you describe it, to me, it should be managers and coaching staff only then.

The way you describe it, to me, it should be managers and coaching staff only then.

Yeah reading it back I didn't word it as well as I could have. When I say founding four, I mean the founding four members of the Hall of Fame, not of LFC.

Basically you're voting on who should be up there with the big three. What you base your selection on is entirely up to you. I mean, Moran and Gerrard for example, both made huge contributions to the club, but obviously in totally different ways.

I'll post up a new thread with a proper explanation and more details on the process soon. In the meantime, I'll lock this one now as it's served its initial purpose.