You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

Has anyone called him a cunt and a wage thief yet?

Has anyone declared that they won't step foot in Anfield until he's out of the club?

Not even a rot in the reserves?

Standards are slipping.

I prefer to wait until HT in his first pre-season game in Hong Kong.

We are fair people after all 

A swap, financially it seems anyway, for Stewart sorts out the fact that he will cost £8m, but i have issues with the quality.

Imagine Milner needing a break and having to make a choice to play him (robertson)in the CL or in a league game? I wouldn't even play him in the FA Cup v Exeter and expect him to look a level above.

• Downvote 2

I prefer to wait until HT in his first pre-season game in Hong Kong.

We are fair people after all

fuckin liar, we are cunts, he will never make it here, FSG lowering our expectations should have spent the money on a reserve team doctor for all the good it will do us. Fuckin shambles from top to bottom. Just bid 900m for Marcelo from Real then fail the medical, at least then it might fool the fans into thinking we can compete. We can call it the BGB transfer strategy.

A swap, financially it seems anyway, for Stewart sorts out the fact that he will cost £8m, but i have issues with the quality.

Imagine Milner needing a break and having to make a choice to play him (robertson)in the CL or in a league game? I wouldn't even play him in the FA Cup v Exeter and expect him to look a level above.

you my dear are a bit special.

I think we will have to call you Nantwich Nige from now on.
  • Upvote 3

I can ever remember watching him play sonhave nonidea if he'll be good enough as a back up, let alone starter.

But effectively swapping Kev Stewart and pennies for him, rather than identifying LB as a weak spot in the first team and addressing it, has FSG's grubby fucking fingers all over it.

Jesus wept have we not signed the new bench warmer yet,  I swear to god we would take a month to sign for a parcel from Amazon,

We would be trying to get Free Super Saver Delivery without spending £20.

All our rivals would be subscribed to Amazon Prime, of course.

I can ever remember watching him play sonhave nonidea if he'll be good enough as a back up, let alone starter.

But effectively swapping Kev Stewart and pennies for him, rather than identifying LB as a weak spot in the first team and addressing it, has FSG's grubby fucking fingers all over it.

We could always let him sign for Southampton and buy him for £30m in a year or two, then get criticised for not identifying him earlier! 

People need to wind their necks in a little with here. The premier league is awash with 'stars' who nobody had heard of prior to their arrival. Everybody is judging the club he come from, and the fee - and guessing about the player.  

• Upvote 2

So you think Robertson would look out of place against Exeter ?

We should just sack the incompetent kraut. Are you available ?

We could always let him sign for Southampton and buy him for £30m in a year or two, then get criticised for not identifying him earlier!

People need to wind their necks in a little with here. The premier league is awash with 'stars' who nobody had heard of prior to their arrival. Everybody is judging the club he come from, and the fee - and guessing about the player.

I agree mate,this lets buy a football team crack just reminds me of that greasy cunt at old Trafford.I don't remember people whingeing when we bought a certain Kevan Keegan from Scunthorpe.

Well said.

At worst he is preferred by the manager to Moreno as a back up to Milner. He knows the position and is a good age to come here and improve with better players around him. Perhaps he will surprise a few and look the part, and in time even displace Milner. If not, he will stay as a back up and we will upgrade on Milner at a later date and sign a new left back.

The fee and potential downside is so low it seems odd to get upset over it.

Good luck to Robertson!

• Upvote 1