Quantcast
Andrew Robertson - Page 56 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
cuppatea

Andrew Robertson

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I love this from him "A lot more of the lads are getting songs now and they’re all getting appreciated. It was one of the big things for Virgil, I think – to get a song. He is delighted, I heard him singing it in the changing room a couple of days ago – he loves it! "

Virgil’s voice > Shane McGowan’s voice 

He hasn’t been his normal exceptional self the last few games.  A daft free kick against Leicester and some wild shots in both games.  I suppose if Mane doesn’t get hacked down and scores against Leicester it would have been a brilliant assist and all would have been forgotten.  He needs more help out wide when attacking because he can’t do it all himself.

10 hours ago, The Guest said:

He hasn’t been his normal exceptional self the last few games.  A daft free kick against Leicester and some wild shots in both games.  I suppose if Mane doesn’t get hacked down and scores against Leicester it would have been a brilliant assist and all would have been forgotten.  He needs more help out wide when attacking because he can’t do it all himself.

If he's been shit then I want to be shit too.

13 hours ago, The Guest said:

You are a maniac. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Interesting stat on the stream I was watching yesterday - they said Robertson had only given away 8 fouls all season. 

If he’d only given away 7 like he had before Leicester we’d still be top.

Wants selling, in my book.

• Upvote 2

“I just love watching this kid play. Apart from anything else, he has nerves of steel. The ball he played for Georginio Wijnaldum to score was just wonderful and the side-foot volley when Sadio Mane should have scored was just sensational. 

There is nothing more frustrating for a striker than a full-back who offers nothing going forward and I've played with enough to know. Robertson is a striker's dream and the best I've seen since Ashley Cole”. 

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

“I just love watching this kid play. Apart from anything else, he has nerves of steel. The ball he played for Georginio Wijnaldum to score was just wonderful and the side-foot volley when Sadio Mane should have scored was just sensational. 

There is nothing more frustrating for a striker than a full-back who offers nothing going forward and I've played with enough to know. Robertson is a striker's dream and the best I've seen since Ashley Cole”. 

Who’s said that?

I’m going to guess Ian Wright?

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I knew this was Crooks by the way it was written. It shows that when he stops sniffing glue he is not a bad journalist at all. A well written and very astute piece.

He always seems to be in the media bigging up other players, like he is with Keita. 

Makes a change from Lovren always being in the media bigging himself up. 

12 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Not bad for a player who apparently offers nothing going forward.

According to who? Surely only SteveO would be so fucking dense?

1 hour ago, soapytitwank said:

According to who? Surely only SteveO would be so fucking dense?

Erm... you wanna say something about that @Grinch?

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, LFC 5 Times said:

One of best signings in premier league history pound for pound.

Outrageous value. Wouldn’t have had an issue at 30m or more. I certainly wouldn’t sell him. He doesn’t seem like the type to fuck off either. 

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Outrageous value. Wouldn’t have had an issue at 30m or more. I certainly wouldn’t sell him. He doesn’t seem like the type to fuck off either. 

Fucking hell, just imagine the fume on here if we had paid £30 million for him. There was enough moaning in the first few pages of this thread already, and that was at £8m.