Quantcast
Andrew Robertson - Page 42 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
cuppatea

Andrew Robertson

He is the best left back in the world right now, not even close. His consistency is incredible 

Well worth the wait after his first 4-5 months of no show. 

Typically and annoyingly for Scotland, they finally get a world class player in Robertson and then get another good player in Tierney, and they both play in the same position! Hence the move for Robertson showing his greater ability, I guess and he plays centre halve for Scotland?

Forget were we were away(last game-ish or so of the season) and word went around that we were interested in signing this lad from Hull, and he then conveniently goes and  scores an oggy and everyones like, what the fuck are we getting here..... oh we of little faith

He looks like he should be selling scarves outside Parkhead. He plays like as good a left back as i've seen for Liverpool. i love him. Fuck being a right winger against him. 

Robertson is playing great right now but lets not ignore the influence VvD has at the back.

It's given both full backs more scope to get forward.  Moreno was looking better before he lost his place through injury as well.  Virg is our best signing for years, 

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He looks like he should be selling scarves outside Parkhead. 

Noo jist haud on ! Gonnae nó dae that Yer oot yer face....Yer at it!!!!!

1 hour ago, scudger99 said:

Dinnae gies yer pish ya wideo

Shut it ya fud. Yer maws got baws and yer da's a fanny.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dylstar said:

Noo jist haud on ! Gonnae nó dae that Yer oot yer face....Yer at it!!!!!

Yer da works in Tesco through the week and DJ’s at the weekend and calls himself tiesco

*stolen from twitter*

19 hours ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Genuinely can't believe good this cat is, every single game I'm like wow. What a fucking signing.

"fuck you say motherfucker"

maxresdefault.jpg

On 7/15/2017 at 10:49 AM, Mascherano said:

Utter shit. Konchesky mark II.

Garbage.

Fuck you Robertson, youre shit.

Milner should not be first choice. Spending £8m is incredible.

I agree with Hades. My day is ruined.

Class 101 in mong posting.

• Upvote 3

On 7/15/2017 at 4:11 PM, Dynamite said:

Robertson is a good young full back. Intelligent lad, good engine, gets up & down the left hand side all day. Decent pace, likes a tackle and has good delivery with his left foot. He's a very positive player who likes to get forward when possible.

I reckon he'll improve significantly surrounded by better players and coaching staff week in week out.

I've got plenty of time for Robertson, he's earned his way to a move to a top club, even if it is just as backup to begin with.

After being bombed out at Celtic as an under 15 for being too small, he moved to Queens Park and established himself as first choice as an 18 year old, before getting a move to Dundee United, where in his first season as a professional, he won the SPFA Young Player of the Year award and won his first international cap for Scotland.

A year later, he got his move to Hull and has been first choice for them ever since.

Good lad, Al.

On 7/15/2017 at 5:11 PM, Dynamite said:

Robertson is a good young full back. Intelligent lad, good engine, gets up & down the left hand side all day. Decent pace, likes a tackle and has good delivery with his left foot. He's a very positive player who likes to get forward when possible.

I reckon he'll improve significantly surrounded by better players and coaching staff week in week out.

I've got plenty of time for Robertson, he's earned his way to a move to a top club, even if it is just as backup to begin with.

After being bombed out at Celtic as an under 15 for being too small, he moved to Queens Park and established himself as first choice as an 18 year old, before getting a move to Dundee United, where in his first season as a professional, he won the SPFA Young Player of the Year award and won his first international cap for Scotland.

A year later, he got his move to Hull and has been first choice for them ever since.

Repped. Get your CV in fella. 

On 9/20/2018 at 2:15 PM, Numero Veinticinco said:

He’s perfect for Liverpool and the way Klopp wants to play. He’s Scottish, humble, runs his bollocks off, and is a fucking good player. I’d be u likely to swap him for anyone. 

Only letdown is that he supports Celtic,like Stig!