You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

Due to you being a braindead thick cunt, as perfectly evidenced earlier on in this very thread, it’s no surprise that you can’t fathom the thought of playing a left footed player on the left side of the pitch when the game needs stretching against sides playing a low block of 6 players on the edge of their own box.

Tbf, should probably just admit you were wrong on that one. No use defending that or digging more. Can't be right all the time, mate. Salah's just so much better suited to the right and always was. Not a debate.

Due to you being a braindead thick cunt, as perfectly evidenced earlier on in this very thread, it’s no surprise that you can’t fathom the thought of playing a left footed player on the left side of the pitch when the game needs stretching against sides playing a low block of 6 players on the edge of their own box.

Hahaha what a silly twat.

• Upvote 2

Go back to around the time of those quotes Numero has put up. This thread is a who’s who of braindead cunts who know fuck all about football. Grinch, Iceman, Mascherano, Eeyore they’re all in there. It’s comical reading.

This quote is a disgrace. 

Go back to around the time of those quotes Numero has put up. This thread is a who’s who of braindead cunts who know fuck all about football. Grinch, Iceman, Mascherano, Eeyore they’re all in there. It’s comical reading.

Gutted I'm not on this list.

• Upvote 2

Tbf, should probably just admit you were wrong on that one. No use defending that or digging more. Can't be right all the time, mate. Salah's just so much better suited to the right and always was. Not a debate.

He’s being disingenuous about why I said play him on the left because he’s made a cunt of himself and it’s been pointed out.

He’s clearly more suited to playing on the right. I never said he wasn’t which is probably why he isn’t quoting me. I said in some games when we were struggling to break teams down switching the wingers over wouldn’t be a bad idea. Not for Salah to just throw crosses into the box but because he’d be on his left foot on the outside. It would give the defenders something else to think about. When we couldn’t get him into that position between the defender and full back his game was becoming about getting to the byline and at that point he was on his right foot and unable to do much.

We did draw a lot of games last season and especially earlier on in the season Klopp didn’t change it when things clearly weren’t working. I wasn’t the only one to suggest it. Dave put it in a few of his reports as well and he was right. By the end of the season Klopp was switching the players around and did move Salah up front and to the left so it clearly wasn’t a bad idea.

I also think it’s something we are going to have to do this season. Opponents are going to be coming up with ways to stop him and we need to be ahead of that.

Guest Alex_K

He’s being disingenuous about why I said play him on the left because he’s made a cunt of himself and it’s been pointed out.

He’s clearly more suited to playing on the right. I never said he wasn’t which is probably why he isn’t quoting me. I said in some games when we were struggling to break teams down switching the wingers over wouldn’t be a bad idea. Not for Salah to just throw crosses into the box but because he’d be on his left foot on the outside. It would give the defenders something else to think about. When we couldn’t get him into that position between the defender and full back his game was becoming about getting to the byline and at that point he was on his right foot and unable to do much.

We did draw a lot of games last season and especially earlier on in the season Klopp didn’t change it when things clearly weren’t working. I wasn’t the only one to suggest it. Dave put it in a few of his reports as well and he was right. By the end of the season Klopp was switching the players around and did move Salah up front and to the left so it clearly wasn’t a bad idea.

I also think it’s something we are going to have to do this season. Opponents are going to be coming up with ways to stop him and we need to be ahead of that.

Come on, friend. You were shown to be a bit of a simpleton (and an aggressive one at that): take it on the chin and don’t be so angsty about it.

Come on, friend. You were shown to be a bit of a simpleton (and an aggressive one at that): take it on the chin and don’t be so angsty about it.

In what way? He’s misrepresenting what I said so I’m just clarifying it.

I remember that time you said Poulsen was better than Gerrard. That was a real corker.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read the first couple of pages of this thread again. Thank fuck TLW isn't in charge of scouting.

Hull fans, on the other hand...

Hard to gauge the reaction of Hull fans as they're all currently in bits at the prospect of losing Tom Huddlestone but this fella reckons we've got a real player on our hands:

"Robertson as a left back isn't a loss - only got one foot, cant cut out a cross and constantly getting drawn into wrong positions - Tom is a bad loss though at least he could pass the ball, if we're relying on Meyler were going to be ****ed royally - his passing ability is pathetic"

http://www.not606.com/threads/city-transfers-summer-2017.348315/page-250#post-10740486

My best day on the forum, ever. Thank you. I was feeling all dejected, like I had been forgotten!

I won't set foot inside Anfield again until Jurgen and Robbo are gone. Damn them, damn them both. My TLW persona means more to me than the lives of my own children

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My best day on the forum, ever. Thank you. I was feeling all dejected, like I had been forgotten!

I won't set foot inside Anfield again until Jurgen and Robbo are gone. Damn them, damn them both. My TLW persona means more to me than the lives of my own children

What does that have to do with anything regarding your mong comments on Robbo? Maybe a ‘yeah, I called this one wrong; you win some, you lose some’ might seem more humble than some bizarre waffle about your kids.