You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

His attacking is just fine. We haven’t had such a well rounded left back for decades.

Yeah, other than a few dodgy crosses which he has a UI nice improved, I've not got an issue with hm going forward. Think he will still improve going forward though, such is the nature of being in a team like Klopp is building.

Yeah, other than a few dodgy crosses which he has a UI nice improved, I've not got an issue with hm going forward. Think he will still improve going forward though, such is the nature of being in a team like Klopp is building.

Yeah he can definitely improve all aspects just like any other player. I just don’t see the point in micro analysing when generally he’s been great. Even the best full backs in the world will hit a few bad crosses. He’s intelligent, relaxed on the ball, he’s got a bit of bite about him when he needs to and he also makes the right decision a high percentage of the times which is a nice change on Moreno.

He doesn’t strike me as a confidence player either. He goes on the pitch with a point to prove every game. He knows he’s good enough, he just wants the opportunity to show it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. The criticism of him I saw here about him being released by shit clubs in Scotland and being relegated at Hull so not good enough for us looks pretty shite right now.

If you hate every single one of your players you’re bound to get one wrong from time to time. Ask Tony... He’s seething about Salah.

I think that cross was the highlight of the game yesterday for me... the way it bent right on to Salah's toe was a thing of beauty. 

Salah is making thirty odd million look like amazing value, but eight million for Robertson is borderline theft. 

• Upvote 1

Just like there must always be a Stark at Winterfell, there must always be a Scot at Liverpool.

They are a good omen, when our club was first created we signed 13 Scots to fill the ranks, all 18 of our league titles were won with a Scot in the team, out of our 41 major trophies only 5 were won without a Scot.

Shankly, Dalglish, Souness, Hansen, the list goes on, We even had a successful spell with Gary Mac.

Our most recent trophy was won with a Scottish manager (and Charlie Adam), and since he was sacked we've won fuck all.

I feel big things coming with this chap on the field.

• Upvote 1

I think that cross was the highlight of the game yesterday for me... the way it bent right on to Salah's toe was a thing of beauty. 

Salah is making thirty odd million look like amazing value, but eight million for Robertson is borderline theft. 

Borderline ?

We've shafted Hull and Roma.  We're bi-polar on transfers, from the eyebrow shaving madness of Balotelli for £16 million (who let walk away/threw out) to these two for around £45 million.

And that cross was also the highlight for me, laser precision and perfect pace.  Lovely ball from Mane too to get Mad Dug into that position.

• Upvote 1

And that cross was also the highlight for me, laser precision and perfect pace. Lovely ball from Mane too to get Mad Dug into that position.

It was proper pass-and-move all round. The margins for error on each ball was actually quite big because everyone took up such good positions. Marvellous.