You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We should put our foot down and tell them to send him back. The Scottish fans are always on his back and wanking about Tierney anyway. Fuck them.

I completely agree - I get the impression the way Fergie used to react for the Mancs about international football wasn't the norm.

I think there'll be moaning etc after the fact if theres an injury I just don't see any current managers Klopp included making demands on international managers directly by phone. (although he should) 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

It doesn't sound like he's even injured. We should all relax unless there are reports he'd be out for Leicester. Same for Henderson. Nothing's even confirmed.

That’s what I’m telling myself. We’ll need Fabinho and Thiago for this one too. 

Just saw this now and I'm sorry, he has to, himself, know that we're in a massive predicament with 3 of the back 4 currently injured and he's played nearly every minute this season. A tight hamstring is a perfect excuse to head back to Liverpool and get ready for Sunday. He's done his job last week. 

48 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

We’ll see Klopp at CB and Adrian in midfield before x-mas. Farce of a season this will be.

It's looking quite impossible to get through it. Klopp normally prioritises the CL &PL over the domestic cups. You feel this year for us to have a chance of winning, we need to prioritise one of the big 2 competitions. I'd be resting all the key players against Atalanta on Wednesday. 

29 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's looking quite impossible to get through it. Klopp normally prioritises the CL &PL over the domestic cups. You feel this year for us to have a chance of winning, we need to prioritise one of the big 2 competitions. I'd be resting all the key players against Atalanta on Wednesday. 

Agree with that. We are pretty much through in Europe now, so no games in the Champions League until February.

All the top players need to be rested because until January, it's franetic and the team who has the biggest squad and the most luck with injuries will win the league.

It seems right now we're getting the shit end of the stick with injuries, but I think all teams will be impacted during the season. Leicester seem to have a few out. I think the two Manc clubs could be badly impacted because they didn't even have much of a summer. They have just been quite lucky so far.

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Agree with that. We are pretty much through in Europe now, so no games in the Champions League until February.

All the top players need to be rested because until January, it's franetic and the team who has the biggest squad and the most luck with injuries will win the league.

It seems right now we're getting the shit end of the stick with injuries, but I think all teams will be impacted during the season. Leicester seem to have a few out. I think the two Manc clubs could be badly impacted because they didn't even have much of a summer. They have just been quite lucky so far.

Yeah, it could even be the team that just finds ways to win when they've got injuries. This weekend is really big for us. We must not lose. And win would be massive because it's going to be almost impossible for us till xmas. We've got 9 league games before we'll be able able to add anyone to the squad (I'm assuming the game on 2nd Jan won't be allowed new players).  

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, it could even be the team that just finds ways to win when they've got injuries. This weekend is really big for us. We must not lose. And win would be massive because it's going to be almost impossible for us till xmas. We've got 9 league games before we'll be able able to add anyone to the squad (I'm assuming the game on 2nd Jan won't be allowed new players).  

This weekend feels huge. Not just because Leicester are a fine side, but because we've so many out. Having said that if Fabinho, Thiago, Robbo and Hendo can play I'm confident that we get the three points. Rest them all for Atalanta and hopefully Trent is back for Brighton with Mo.

Some tough games in December coming up.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking diabolical especially when you consider Scotland manager Clarke was at Liverpool plus it's a meaningless match?

I hate internationals - all meaningless to me.

But seems 'promotion' is on line for Scots tonight and if they get it it means games v likes of Spain et al in next edition of this shite rather than v Andorra et al...

I know yeah, whoopfuckingee....but means £££'s to Scottish FA no doubt.

21 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

This weekend feels huge. Not just because Leicester are a fine side, but because we've so many out. Having said that if Fabinho, Thiago, Robbo and Hendo can play I'm confident that we get the three points. Rest them all for Atalanta and hopefully Trent is back for Brighton with Mo.

Some tough games in December coming up.

There are some tough games indeed, however team/squad has come a long way, the idea that we could still pop a very strong team out against Leicester is pleasing..granted things are short at back etc but Klopp has a habit of getting best out of players and in games like this we can almost go in as underdogs/less pressure etc and prevail. Only issue is no fans to get behind whatever team is put out.

No matter what 11 start, when I think back to times under Hodgson with exception of a few obvious candidates our first team back then makes me shudder.

• Upvote 1