You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

6 hours ago, moof said:

Fucking hilarious. He is a proper narky little Glaswegian bastard. And yeah he’s the best in the world in his position. 

I fucking love him, moof. Seriously, he’s monumental. He needs an absolutely boss chant, We need a new competitor to FOAR. That level. I swear some people on here are taking for granted what we are watching. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I fucking love him, moof. Seriously, he’s monumental. He needs an absolutely boss chant, We need a new competitor to FOAR. That level. I swear some people on here are taking for granted what we are watching. 

100% mate. Was saying the same thing to my brother last night. Not just with regards to robbo, but the whole team. In years to come we will look back and this team will be considered one of the absolute greatest in English football history

Guest Pistonbroke
14 hours ago, moof said:

Fucking hilarious. He is a proper narky little Glaswegian bastard. And yeah he’s the best in the world in his position. 

I bet he's hoping to get another go at Messi at some point in the CL. 

5 minutes ago, moof said:

100% mate. Was saying the same thing to my brother last night. Not just with regards to robbo, but the whole team. In years to come we will look back and this team will be considered one of the absolute greatest in English football history

Yeah, that’s what I mean. 32 game unbeaten run plus a fucking load of games before that. We look back at teams in history and idolise them, but this team is up there, and if we win the league against this crazy level of opposition, then it will be at the top. It’s mental. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, that’s what I mean. 32 game unbeaten run plus a fucking load of games before that. We look back at teams in history and idolise them, but this team is up there, and if we win the league against this crazy level of opposition, then it will be at the top. It’s mental. 

IMO winning the Cl last year and pushing the Billionaires so close in the league already has this team up there with the best starting teams we've had. Probably a slight drop off in squad depth but Klopp seems to be putting a bit of trust in certain players of late and they aren't letting him down. If we win the league this year it will be a monumental achievement, as is the run of unbeaten games in the league so far. Just praying that they can keep this up as I'm as desperate as the next to land a league title and I'm not getting any younger. Whatever happens, this team/Klopp have given us hope whilst playing stylish football mixed with tons of effort and passion. Can't ask for more than that. 

His balance is incredible. The way he takes the ball on the run and goes past people is something else. Even standing still when Trent sends another worldie across the pitch to him, his instant control with his head up looking to move it on looks so simple yet watch other players and they just can’t do it. 

Best left back in the world and certainly the best we’ve ever had playing for us.

I absolutely love him 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Red74 said:

His balance is incredible. The way he takes the ball on the run and goes past people is something else. Even standing still when Trent sends another worldie across the pitch to him, his instant control with his head up looking to move it on looks so simple yet watch other players and they just can’t do it. 

Best left back in the world and certainly the best we’ve ever had playing for us.

I absolutely love him 

Yes superb , the time he crossed to Salah who stuck it in and the camera caught him going yess was brilliant. The best.