You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Did he play in Scotland's drubbing in Russia? Please retire from international football and play where you are valued and admired Robbo.

I don’t think Andy has been quite at his peak for us this season and reckon mostly because of the shit flying around the national team and him as skipper.

• 2 weeks later...

Another great game from him, just doing what he does at his usual level. 

It's crazy how good he is, while being as one-sided as he is. Imagine how much more difficult he'd be to mark if he could float a half-decent cross (or even have a pop if near enough to goal) after cutting back onto his right foot?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke
10 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

Hope it’s nothing too serious, thanks for the update. 

Just a knock by all accounts. Pearce probably being over cautious. Scotland can't qualify via their group anymore but do get a place in the play offs due to winning their group in that Nations League. It would make sense for them to not risk their better players in what for them is two meaningless friendlies. 

On 14/07/2017 at 20:05, eeyore said:

What's the point?

On 14/07/2017 at 20:08, LFC 6 Times said:

Very meh signing. At least he's left footed.

On 14/07/2017 at 20:33, Grinch said:

Someone has to keep the bench warm when Moreno leaves.

On 15/07/2017 at 05:43, Hades said:

We've managed to sign the only left-back in the league worse than Moreno. Nice.

On 15/07/2017 at 10:49, Mascherano said:

Utter shit. Konchesky mark II.

Garbage.

Fuck you Robertson, youre shit.

Milner should not be first choice. Spending £8m is incredible.

I agree with Hades. My day is ruined.

On 15/07/2017 at 11:15, Strontium Dog™ said:

So glad that we are using our Champions League status to full effect to attract the creme de la creme of European football. Not a chance that we would be able to sign a shit Championship full back without it.

40 minutes ago, deiseach said:

What's the best page on the thread if I want to go back and laugh at some choice displays of hysterical fannydom?

Above. 

• Upvote 5

Yup, wasn't happy bout it at all. 

Before his first season at the club was out, I had him down as the best left back I've seen at the club tbf... Not much competition right enough. 

I still found shouts of him being the best in the world bonkers at that stage.   Now,  I'm struggling to think of many better I've seen in the premier League era & he makes Marcelo and Alaba look bloody well limited. 

Rival fans love him too,  even the weird ones who want to do bantz non stop.   I've one United fan in work who reckons he's our best player. 

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Yup, wasn't happy bout it at all. 

Before his first season at the club was out, I had him down as the best left back I've seen at the club tbf... Not much competition right enough. 

I still found shouts of him being the best in the world bonkers at that stage.   Now,  I'm struggling to think of many better I've seen in the premier League era & he makes Marcelo and Alaba look bloody well limited. 

Rival fans love him too,  even the weird ones who want to do bantz non stop.   I've one United fan in work who reckons he's our best player. 

He doesn't have to be the best in the world to be the best in the world but he is the best in the world by a country mile. 

• Upvote 1