You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

1 hour ago, Mark M said:

Well Andy Robbo and his well done steak he's just plummeted in my estimations as a person and footballer. 

We finally sorted our left back issue out and he goes and lets himself down so badly. 

I’d rather spend all evening chewing on well done steak than have pineapple on pizza.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Ridiculous -- you can take the pineapple off the pizza and then, it is a pizza ffs -- the well done steak is useless unless you need a door stop.

Nah, you’d still be able to taste the pineapple.

How do you like your steak?  I haven’t had it in years, much prefer a good homemade burger. However, if I had to have it I’d have it medium, medium rare at a push. Can’t stand blue/rare.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Thoth said:

Brilliant these 2

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs, how cute is Andy Robbo? Totes slipped under my radar that fooka but omg no longer. Honestly, how can ANYONE watch that vid and not be just glued to his legs? And not just his legs. But mostly. 

• Upvote 1