You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I love this from him "A lot more of the lads are getting songs now and they’re all getting appreciated. It was one of the big things for Virgil, I think – to get a song. He is delighted, I heard him singing it in the changing room a couple of days ago – he loves it! "

Virgil’s voice > Shane McGowan’s voice 

• 3 weeks later...

He hasn’t been his normal exceptional self the last few games.  A daft free kick against Leicester and some wild shots in both games.  I suppose if Mane doesn’t get hacked down and scores against Leicester it would have been a brilliant assist and all would have been forgotten.  He needs more help out wide when attacking because he can’t do it all himself.

10 hours ago, The Guest said:

He hasn’t been his normal exceptional self the last few games.  A daft free kick against Leicester and some wild shots in both games.  I suppose if Mane doesn’t get hacked down and scores against Leicester it would have been a brilliant assist and all would have been forgotten.  He needs more help out wide when attacking because he can’t do it all himself.

If he's been shit then I want to be shit too.

13 hours ago, The Guest said:

You are a maniac. 

• Upvote 1

“I just love watching this kid play. Apart from anything else, he has nerves of steel. The ball he played for Georginio Wijnaldum to score was just wonderful and the side-foot volley when Sadio Mane should have scored was just sensational. 

There is nothing more frustrating for a striker than a full-back who offers nothing going forward and I've played with enough to know. Robertson is a striker's dream and the best I've seen since Ashley Cole”. 

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

“I just love watching this kid play. Apart from anything else, he has nerves of steel. The ball he played for Georginio Wijnaldum to score was just wonderful and the side-foot volley when Sadio Mane should have scored was just sensational. 

There is nothing more frustrating for a striker than a full-back who offers nothing going forward and I've played with enough to know. Robertson is a striker's dream and the best I've seen since Ashley Cole”. 

Who’s said that?

I’m going to guess Ian Wright?

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I knew this was Crooks by the way it was written. It shows that when he stops sniffing glue he is not a bad journalist at all. A well written and very astute piece.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Outrageous value. Wouldn’t have had an issue at 30m or more. I certainly wouldn’t sell him. He doesn’t seem like the type to fuck off either. 

Fucking hell, just imagine the fume on here if we had paid £30 million for him. There was enough moaning in the first few pages of this thread already, and that was at £8m.