You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mayweather - McGregor

moof

The two of them are probably good mates behind the scenes and laugh at all the casuals falling for this bollocks. They're trying to surpass the May vs Pac fights 4.4 million PPV buys. That's why the two of them are up there throwing all these pre rehearsed insults out at each other because their purse is tied to a percentage of the PPV buys.

If the two of them were born in the Wild West Mayweather would be on a carriage selling some snake oil salve to rub on your head to grow your hair back and Conor would appear from the crowd to vouch for the effectiveness of this supposed cure. That's the kind of shit going down here. An epic swindle.

Brilliant.

Rumours emerging that McGregor has been knocked out in training by one of his sparring partners

I watched a near 200lb man repeatedly punch McGregor in the face whilst he was on top of him. He didn't get knocked out. For somebody to knock him out in boxing, it'd have to be fucking Tyson.

Vargas is a bitch.

• Upvote 1

Diaz was nowhere near 200lb.

He would be lucky to be above 185lb. Don't give a shit what Dana said,he will talk no end of shit to protect his cash cow.

It may or may not habe happened but he could easily have been put out in sparring. Its happened to far better boxers than him

Don't give a shit what Dana said

Yeah, I can see that mate. I think you'd sooner believe whatever you want to believe. Personally, I'll take the word of two people who know him, who both said he was over 190. Especially the guy who was coaching and sparring with him and said about his weight before the fight. But just for the sake of irritating argument and pedantry, let's say he was 185, that's over 30lbs more than Mayweather will be in the ring. That's quite a difference, can you admit?

It's likely according to those in a far better position to judge to have been 40lbs. At that weight, it's like Mayweather fighting a light heavyweight or even higher. Considering McGregor's previous fight was at 145lbs, can you not just maybe say that it played a big part of why that fight was tough against Diaz. Or maybe he's just a big ol' pussy and I'm to biased to admit it. The evidence and logic suggest otherwise, though. 

I don't see Mayweather KOing him unless he completely gasses out.

I also want him to win as i cannot stand Mayweather or his Dad and Uncle.

It just would not shock me in the least had he been knocked out in sparring. The rumour is it was Brandon Rios that put him down and it would not shocked me. Conor is a southpaw and i could easily see a pro slipping a punch and landing a straight right that all southpaws struggle with.

I have no issue saying Diaz was bigger as he was i had a issue with all the claims that he was 3 weight divisions bigger that was thrown about by some. Im not really watching any fights Boxing or UFC the past three months but Conor shit at holding up divisions and jumping to the head of every queue prior to me not watching was starting to piss me off. As were many of his fans. The new jump on the bandwagon types that he could beat everyone without breaking sweat

• Upvote 1

well it's been confirmed at $99 in the States, so would not surprise me one bit if this farce was 80 or 90 quid here. 

Someone on Twitter was saying last night that it'll be £89.99 if you have Sky & £119.99 if you don't.

He could've been talking utter bollocks of course.

• Upvote 1