You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mayweather - McGregor

moof

Anyone that has fully fought or sparred comes away bruised to fuck.

He has power that cannot be disputed but i do not think he has one shot KO power in full boxing gloves myself. 

He has not fought in gloves that size or tried to land with them,its a whole other ball game trying to get round the guard in 8/10oz gloves and 4oz MMA gloves. The KO of Aldo was special but it was more timing and Aldo headrush of him that took him out. That wont happen with Floyd

Considerable boxing talent?!!?!?! Since when? If that was the case he'd have been boxing years ago making far more money than mma. He's only got this fight because off his big mouth and gullible mma fans/ plastic paddys who genuinely think he stands a chance.

Truth is he'd struggle against an amateur boxer. He got nothing more than a hard left hand, and even that according to Pauli it isn't anything special. His footwork and defence is shocking.

You think he punches harder than Saul Alvarez? Not a chance. Saul has everything connor doesn't have as a boxer and he couldn't land a thing against Floyd.

The whole fight is a joke. Only decent thing that will come out of it is the gifs of Connor getting knocked out cold.

Give yer head a wobble, lad.

I didn't say he was top level. I didn't compare him to Canelo. He clearly knows how to throw a fucking punch, though, and he's a far more accomplished fighter and martial artist, but that goes without saying.

Will he lose? Yes, more than likely.

Is there a slim chance that he lands and hurts Mayweather? Yes. Very slim, but there is a chance.

People going on like he doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Guest Pistonbroke

Absolute cunts trick from McGregor.

What's he done now mate? Or are you on about the leaked photo with Malignaggi on the deck looking like Gobshyte had decked him, when indeed it was a push. Malignaggi isn't a happy bunny, he's keeping pretty stumm apart from saying it was a push but has said he will speak more about what upset him when the time is right. 

What's he done now mate? Or are you on about the leaked photo with Malignaggi on the deck looking like Gobshyte had decked him, when indeed it was a push. Malignaggi isn't a happy bunny, he's keeping pretty stumm apart from saying it was a push but has said he will speak more about what upset him when the time is right.

What happens in sparring should stay in sparring, out of order putting up pics.

Was it actually McGregor who leaked them? I thought it was some outside crew. Either way, Paulie gave permission to post pictures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConormcGregor5/status/893543745093763074/photo/1

He'll definitely have had some say in the matter. Even if Paulies agreed to it, I don't think its right. No other boxers do it. Sparring is a way to prepare for a fight not about trying to publicly embarrass your sparring partner.

Guest Pistonbroke

I think the main problem is that the whole incident in sparring wasn't due to a punch/legal knock down but due to a push. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll be checking the Web when I get out of my pit. Unless the sport stream I pay for is showing it on catch up, might watch it then. 

Fuck me, what's worse than Conor (1 N by the way, not 2) McGregor has to be his knobhead fucking fans. Some absolute fucking whoppers about.

Totally reminds me of Tyson fan levels of delusion.

*Yes, yes ok, not all of his fans, just the gobshite ones that unfortunately shout the loudest. Every other sentence includes "knocked the fuck out" and "you wouldn't say that to his face".

Every other sentence includes "knocked the fuck out" and "you wouldn't say that to his face".

Add to them quotes changing the spelling of fuck to fook and constantly quoting "who the fook is that guy"

Conor can be fucking hilarious and i dont particularly dislike the guy (or didn't prior to this Mayweather BS) . But his fan boys are bloody hard work and ruin a fair few decent threads on some of the various combat sports facebook sites i use

Add to them quotes changing the spelling of fuck to fook and constantly quoting "who the fook is that guy"

Conor can be fucking hilarious and i dont particularly dislike the guy (or didn't prior to this Mayweather BS) . But his fan boys are bloody hard work and ruin a fair few decent threads on some of the various combat sports facebook sites i use

At least you don't live in Ireland lads. It's torture at the minute.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My barber is hysterical.  He was telling me how this cocky looking fucker came into his shop one day and asked him to give him the McGregor look.  He told him to fuck off and get out.  'I can't be doing with that shite lad, fucking McGregor' he told me. True story.