Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

Defining Moments - The Ultimate Shitlist

The Jovanovic header was posted by Trumo in the Paul Konchesky thread. Paul fucking Konchesky. Jesus. That header is pretty much all that Jovanovic is remembered for and it got me thinking about other players that when thought about are associated with one shit moment in particular. They don't even have to be LFC related but I'll get us started with a few that are.

Jovanovic - The Diving Header.

images_users-images_2016_08_Jova.gif

Aspas - The Corner.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Phil Babb - The Nutcracker.

KZ0mIb.gif

I'm making an exception for this hideous cunt. You can't tie him down to one moment, it was hard enough just choosing three. He's not even a player but no shitlist could be complete without him.

The Owl - The Face Rub.

woy-o.gif

The Owl at West Brom - The Headbanger.

roy37z09.gif

Roy Hodgson, England Manager - The Nearly Man.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Garcia's clearly-over-the-line goal and Gudjohnsen smashing a volley inches wide in stoppage time. Crazy atmosphere and you have to ask yourself: could it really be our year?

EDIT: If you're talking about shit moments, then Heskey clean through on goal against Palace in 2003, only to pass it straight to their keeper. Wehadn't looked like scoring all night before then, and we failed to score thereafter.

thomas.gif

"It's up for grabs now..."

I only heard that commentary when I'd got home from the match. Fuck off Brian Moore. Fuck off Arsenal.

*Edit: Not necessarily shit, unless you count the way we approached the game that night.

I'd love to see the appearance of the player sourness signed (I think for Southampton), he was the cousin of George Weah I think and he came on as a sub, was awful and he was subbed again never to be heard of again.

CM2DsQoWIAIG_oi.png

• Upvote 1

I can't remember if it was a friendly or European qualifier but I remember going to Robbie Keanes debut and he missed 1 or 2 sitters, thought nothing of it because I thought he'd be a good player...