You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Defining Moments - The Ultimate Shitlist

The Jovanovic header was posted by Trumo in the Paul Konchesky thread. Paul fucking Konchesky. Jesus. That header is pretty much all that Jovanovic is remembered for and it got me thinking about other players that when thought about are associated with one shit moment in particular. They don't even have to be LFC related but I'll get us started with a few that are.

Jovanovic - The Diving Header.

images_users-images_2016_08_Jova.gif

Aspas - The Corner.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Phil Babb - The Nutcracker.

KZ0mIb.gif

I'm making an exception for this hideous cunt. You can't tie him down to one moment, it was hard enough just choosing three. He's not even a player but no shitlist could be complete without him.

The Owl - The Face Rub.

woy-o.gif

The Owl at West Brom - The Headbanger.

roy37z09.gif

Roy Hodgson, England Manager - The Nearly Man.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Garcia's clearly-over-the-line goal and Gudjohnsen smashing a volley inches wide in stoppage time. Crazy atmosphere and you have to ask yourself: could it really be our year?

EDIT: If you're talking about shit moments, then Heskey clean through on goal against Palace in 2003, only to pass it straight to their keeper. Wehadn't looked like scoring all night before then, and we failed to score thereafter.

I'd love to see the appearance of the player sourness signed (I think for Southampton), he was the cousin of George Weah I think and he came on as a sub, was awful and he was subbed again never to be heard of again.