Quantcast
Naby Keita - Page 212 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Naby Keita

25 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Did the medics advice against buying him? 

They advised him not to play in the ACON with his stomach injury. If I remember right, it was the year the ACON was played in our summer.

49 minutes ago, Liverpool lad said:

Remember the last prospect we bought and had to loan out for a year. Only to be disappointed 

MARK GONZALEZ

Rawk wanted themselves into a frenzy when he scored against Madrid. The wanking didnt stop as he got 5 in 16 for Sociedad 

Did RAWK organise trips abroad to see him after he left like they did when Rafa took over at Inter?

Probably get slaughtered for this but I still think he's class when fit.*

His last game for us was the 7-0, no? While it may not be clear while you're actually watching him, I think it is clear that we are a much better team when he's playing. Our midfield without him is much worse.

*I'll fully admit that given his fitness record here, this is a huge caveat.

7 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Probably get slaughtered for this but I still think he's class when fit.*

His last game for us was the 7-0, no? While it may not be clear while you're actually watching him, I think it is clear that we are a much better team when he's playing. Our midfield without him is much worse.

*I'll fully admit that given his fitness record here, this is a huge caveat.

Every game he plays we have looked exposed as fuck down whatever side of the pitch he played. Palace got down our right flank regularly before we killed the game

He’s an absolute fraud and mentally weak as piss, the love in for him is cringe.

He’s done fuck all bar a couple of games Where he’s been decent for us, I don’t buy the bad luck with injuries either so many seem to play through the pain barrier, he isn’t that guy though and it’s clear to see, get rid in the summer.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Every game he plays we have looked exposed as fuck down whatever side of the pitch he played. Palace got down our right flank regularly before we killed the game

Everyone gets down our right flank regularly. 

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Did RAWK organise trips abroad to see him after he left like they did when Rafa took over at Inter?

Sounds plausible 

They were made up he got the Newcastle gig, much easier to get to

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

We don't look exposed when he isn't playing ?

This guy is an absolute sicknote, and has still only made 3 less premier league appearances than Joe Gomez in the last 3 years. He'll probably scrape together those 3 games between now and the end of the season.

We just need to get rid of about 6 of them and get in players who can play when needed.

• Upvote 1

Looks like he has given up on him...

Klopp: No new [injuries]. Hendo and Joel trained y'day with the team fully. Like always we have to wait and see overnight but they trained."

He's never going to make it here. £55m plus his wages so the best part of £80m pissed away. Not worth £10m now. FSG must be fuming. Somebody in the scouting team fucked up massively.  

He was a signing lauded at the time by me especially, a costly mistake as we have found out. He will go for a decent fee but still a big loss just like money spewed away on others over the years who have done fuck all.

From the echo:

Keita hasn't featured since an impressive showing in the 7-0 win at Crystal Palace on December 19 after picking up a muscle problem.

The Guinea international started the first four Premier League games of the season but has since been restricted to just five outings in all competitions due to a variety of ailments.

And Liverpool have now opted to give Keita extra time to fully recover from his current issue rather than potentially aggravate the injury.

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Last chance saloon? 

Someone on here came up with a plausible summary of what may be happening - it is similar to what happened with Sturridge.

Klopp is making him prove fitness with a 10 day 'pre-season' and he has to complete all 10 days in a row without missing or breaking down before he is considered fit for selection....

If he misses a day he goes back to day 1and keeps going until he gets to the 10 uninterrupted 

Seems plausible to me.

2 hours ago, KevieG said:

This guy is an absolute sicknote, and has still only made 3 less premier league appearances than Joe Gomez in the last 3 years. He'll probably scrape together those 3 games between now and the end of the season.

We just need to get rid of about 6 of them and get in players who can play when needed.

Bit harsh on Joe. He was bought for potential not £50m+ and to go straight into the team.