Quantcast
Naby Keita - Page 202 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Naby Keita

Just now, Grinch said:

In a drugs evidence bag and they gave you back your sim card? 

Well I was arrested so they kept the sim obviously, it's just an evidence bag, I'm sure for a phone if it's it's taken as criminal evidence it goes in a foil type bag but since she was volunteering her phone I don't know what the procedure would be. 

Just now, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Well I was arrested so they kept the sim obviously, it's just an evidence bag, I'm sure for a phone if it's it's taken as criminal evidence it goes in a foil type bag but since she was volunteering her phone I don't know what the procedure would be. 

If the phones evidence, the sim card is evidence.  That much is obvious.

As I said before, more holes in this little tale than a block of Swiss cheese.  Either way, her five minutes of fame on twitter is the end of it.  

• Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Why are you calling it a drugs evidence bag? I haven’t seen the photograph.

It's a drugs evidence bag.  She's covered the words drugs (conveniently)  Look it up.

Yeah he was really impressive last night, even taking into account the standard of opposition. Would be nice if his fitness issues are finally behind him.

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Must be hogging all the team PEDs.

Starting to look like the player we thought we were signing. Hopefully something has finally clicked.

Thank god it wasn't the lock on his jail cell door!

55 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Erm!?!

He got accused of sexual assault and his form picked up the insinuation was that if he actually raped someone he’d be even better. I live on the edge.

13 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I want to like Keita, I really, really do. 

Whenever he has to chance to put a marker down, he’s not taken it. 

Anonymous v Leeds. Slightly better v Chelsea... With Hendo & Gomez looking out on Monday, he should keep his place (assuming we keep 4-3-3 & Thiago replaces Hendo) but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dropped for Milner. 

On form, I’d pick Curtis Jones ahead of him.

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I want to like Keita, I really, really do. 

Whenever he has to chance to put a marker down, he’s not taken it. 

Anonymous v Leeds. Slightly better v Chelsea... With Hendo & Gomez looking out on Monday, he should keep his place (assuming we keep 4-3-3 & Thiago replaces Hendo) but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dropped for Milner. 

On form, I’d pick Curtis Jones ahead of him.

I keep waiting for it to happen with Naby but it doesnt.  Jurgen's always very supportive of his players in public, I'll give him that.

He surely has another chance on Monday and maybe even again in the EFL Cup game to follow. C'mon Naby, kick on lad and shows us consistently what you can do.

Offers nothing defensively 

Most of Leeds attacks came down the right where he looked like he was supposed to be. Midfielders just run off him all the time. good on the ball but Jones should be ahead of him imo

The problem with him is he's a great presser and ball-winner which you would think would then translate to him really helping us in our defending but in actuality he often hinders our defending because he's had non-existent discipline, bad positional sense and he loses the ball/duels in bad areas of the pitch that he just can't be losing. 

It's at least a good sign that excuses are still continuously being made for him within the club. Means there's still some belief in him, I guess. 

He's got skill but he never really has a great game, certainly not consistently, never feel especially pleased to see him start or come on as a sub. You'd want more from him for that amount of money after this length of time. I think this is as good as he's gonna get.

He was much improved after the lockdown - getting stuck in in the defensive third and expressing himself more. The end of season break came too soon as it did with Fabinho who was back to his old self. Apart from staying fit, my worry is him not being able to get a rhythm going if he’s rotated with the arrival of Thiago and the emergence of Jones.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I dont think we will get more from him than we currently do. A man of moments and the odd good game. Id love for him to prove us wrong. 

He is a dud fans need to move on . As they say in Shawshank it's the hope that kills you . If he left tomorrow his highlights reel would be short.

• Downvote 1

He has no positional discipline, especially defensively. It's a good job he wasn't in 300, 299 of the Spartans would be holed up defending the pass of Thermopylae and he'd be Kavos on an all nighter.