You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

In his case there was at least a known investigation that later got dropped. In this one there has been no comment from police of an ongoing investigation. Are you dumb

You’re the prick who said there hadn’t been an investigation and is now saying there was. 

Shut up and go to bed. 

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

There was a investigation you fucking cockwomble! 

Just because the CPS doesn’t bring charges in a sexual assault case doesn’t mean there isn’t any evidence and doesn’t mean someone is lying. 

You have no clue what you’re talking about and you’re just being a cunt. Shut up and log off. 

So according to you all claims of sexual assault are true whether proved or not?

Ok

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, ManéMan said:

The claims against Hudson Odoi were reported in the media as he was being investigated, so there must've been a bit more evidence in that case 

That doesn't follow at all.

1 hour ago, ManéMan said:

allegations that have been dismissed by police, therefore unfounded 

That doesn't follow either.

56 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

So according to you all claims of sexual assault are true whether proved or not?

That's very clearly not what he's said.

You're having a mare.

1 hour ago, El Dangerous said:

In a way that someone who has been legitimately wronged without justice being served can shine a spotlight on said wronging. Obviously it can be used to massively fuck people over but people are idiots and if you treat everything you see or hear on socials as fact then you’re a pea brained idiot. Personally on the matter at hand I’d rather wait and see what happens before calling someone a rapist/sex offender or a liar.

Unfortunately I think, for the most part, anything on that platform at this point needs to be taken with a grain of salt. 

There are more untruths than there are truths in that fishbowl. 

Definitely agree on the last bit.

58 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

No. Not in the slightest.

As you have had some direct experience - and not related to this incident in particular - how does a fella who has been wrongly accused in public "undo" that? Whether that be in the mainstream media or on social media. I would imagine you have seen that happen.

I've no idea what he's done, I don't care. If he's broken the law and is guilty he should be punished the same as any body else. Let the law and then the club deal with it. Fucked if I'm going to get super defensive over somebody I don't know just because he plays for LFC, that's internet whopper territory. Same goes for any player, fuck tribalism tainting objectivity. I'm here for the football and to feed my hysterical fanny.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ManéMan said:

The claims against Hudson Odoi were reported in the media as he was being investigated, so there must've been a bit more evidence in that case but even then was dismissed. But in this case nothing came out at all which shows it was a blatant lie...she's even getting names wrong and lying about that as well. My guess would be Naby wasn't even there at all 

10 hours ago, ManéMan said:

Not sure why her allegations that have been dismissed by police, therefore unfounded should still be taken seriously is all that I'm saying. I'm sure if something was in it then there would've been an investigation.

Your “therefores” and “shows” demonstrate you are either as dumb as a brick, or utterly clueless and, and sadly, one of those morons who combines confidence with their stupidity. I think it’s probably the latter (that means the second one). 

I’ll explain - You keep equating the police dropping a case with the accused being innocent, and, worse, the accuser being a liar. Even a moments googling on the issues around proving sexual assault would show you that the vast majority reported are dropped because they can’t prove it due to a lack of physical evidence. NOT BECAUSE IT DIDN’T HAPPEN. Once you’ve googled that, then google how many violent sex offenders who were finally charged had numerous previous unproven sexual assault claims against them. Think of all those woman being called a liar by the likes of you for years before their attacker was finally caught, usually because the attacker progressed to a violent rape where physical evidence was present, giving the police something to evidence the crimes and get a conviction. 

Better again, print off the two posts you wrote and go and show them to your female family members and friends and see the responses you get. I guarantee you at least one of them will have suffered a sexual assault of some nature and just not reported it exactly because of the attitude you’ve shown on this thread. They knew they’d just be called a “tart” and a “liar”. 

Of course there are some false claims, but they are infinitesimal compared to the real ones. 

You need to educate yourself, and until you do I’d strongly suggest you leave threads like this alone. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JohnnyH said:

Your “therefores” and “shows” demonstrate you are either as dumb as a brick, or utterly clueless and, and sadly, one of those morons who combines confidence with their stupidity. I think it’s probably the latter (that means the second one). 

I’ll explain - You keep equating the police dropping a case with the accused being innocent, and, worse, the accuser being a liar. Even a moments googling on the issues around proving sexual assault would show you that the vast majority reported are dropped because they can’t prove it due to a lack of physical evidence. NOT BECAUSE IT DIDN’T HAPPEN. Once you’ve googled that, then google how many violent sex offenders who were finally charged had numerous previous unproven sexual assault claims against them. Think of all those woman being called a liar by the likes of you for years before their attacker was finally caught, usually because the attacker progressed to a violent rape where physical evidence was present, giving the police something to evidence the crimes and get a conviction. 

Better again, print off the two posts you wrote and go and show them to your female family members and friends and see the responses you get. I guarantee you at least one of them will have suffered a sexual assault of some nature and just not reported it exactly because of the attitude you’ve shown on this thread. They knew they’d just be called a “tart” and a “liar”. 

Of course there are some false claims, but they are infinitesimal compared to the real ones. 

You need to educate yourself, and until you do I’d strongly suggest you leave threads like this alone. 

Its important to remember though that if he isnt prosecuted then he has the assumption of innocence. If new evidence is found then the alleged victim has a right to ask for a further investigation though.

6 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its important to remember though that if he isnt prosecuted then he has the assumption of innocence. If new evidence is found then the alleged victim has a right to ask for a further investigation though.

My post had nothing to do with Kieta. It was about his atrocities attitude that a case not been progressed by the police means the accuser is a liar and it never happened. 

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I think there's a fair gap between "don't reactively abuse accusers or dismiss allegations" and "he's def guilty", tbh.

Precisely. Me showing support for accusers doesn’t mean I think Kieta did this. Just that accusers deserve to be heard without pile-ons. 

27 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

My post had nothing to do with Kieta. It was about his atrocities attitude that a case not been progressed by the police means the accuser is a liar and it never happened. 

And in this conversation, given it's the internet, I should clarify I am not accusing Naby (Happy @Trumo ?) or MainMane of atrocities.  I was attempting to write 'atrocious'.  

23 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

What's the latest with this, then? Has it been dropped by the police? So nothing likely to come out of it, in terms of him being arrested or charged or anything?

If she ever did go to the police in the first place, then yes this apparent complaint has been dropped.   That's a very big if. . 

• Downvote 1