You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People do all sorts of mad shit for attention and money.  It’s a bit cringe watching a pile on and she might genuinely have felt intimidated or whatever in the position she was in but even in what she has written it’s not sexual assault.  It feels like she’s being deliberately vague but from what’s she put he’s propositioned her and then offered her money.  She’s said no, went to the toilet text her ma and then he’s booted her out.  It’s never pretty to see someone try it on with someone who isn’t interested but it’s a reality of life.  It doesn’t make it sexual assault.

There’s never an answer to this because if she was genuinely assaulted then I don’t blame her for going public but if she wasn’t and is doing it for attention then it’s out of order on Keita as it might ruin his career.  It’s innocent until proven guilty obviously but with the amount of predators who get away with it there’s a certain amount of mud sticks.  It’s wrong but it’s another reality of life.  If he’s innocent hopefully he learns his lesson to not invite random birds around to his house and try to goose them when nobody else is around as it leaves it open for this sort of accusation.

Some tart recently accused Tammy Abraham was it at chelsea of rape. Police have recently said they arent prosecuting. Sadly, players get into these positions with one nighters.

But mud sticks, doesnt it? If it isnt already picked up by the sports media then it may soon be. Then all the shouters add it to the list of shit to throw at the club.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Some tart recently accused Tammy Abraham was it at chelsea of rape. Police have recently said they arent prosecuting. Sadly, players get into these positions with one nighters.

But mud sticks, doesnt it? If it isnt already picked up by the sports media then it may soon be. Then all the shouters add it to the list of shit to throw at the club.

Hudson-Odoi wasn't it? 

• Upvote 1

This happened in January, now I don’t know how long any investigation would take. This could have come out in January as I say I have no idea how long any subsequent enquiry took, why go to Twitter now? I’m not taking either side. Just interested like all of us.

She needs locking up when Naby clears his name.   

A 101 things wrong with her little story.  Especially the phone in a drugs evidence bag.  Happened in Manchester the night before we played them (we'd have been in a hotel) but reported to Liverpool police. 

She doesn't get to take a photo 9f evidence bags or get the sim card removed from the phone. 

His agent name isn't Leo.  

Cunt looking for publicity.  

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Read back the first 2 lines you wrote there and please tell me you now realise your error.

Rape and sexual assault are THE hardest cases to prove. In the vast majority of cases it comes down to one persons word against the others which will 999 times out of a 1000 result in no charge, never mind a trial.  That's why the police don't even pursue it. They don't bring a case to trial they don't think they can almost certainly win. It's not because the person isn't guilty.  It's because there's no physical proof to show a jury.  To decry her a "tart" and so obviously claim that she was lying, just because the police aren't taking forward a prosecution is EXACTLY why so many woman who are raped never report it and just bottle it up and the rapist can go on to rape someone else.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Grinch said:

She needs locking up when Naby clears his name.   

A 101 things wrong with her little story.  Especially the phone in a drugs evidence bag.  Happened in Manchester the night before we played them (we'd have been in a hotel) but reported to Liverpool police. 

She doesn't get to take a photo 9f evidence bags or get the sim card removed from the phone. 

His agent name isn't Leo.  

Cunt looking for publicity.  

She didn't say it was his agent. She said the fella said he was her agent.

You have no idea if the evidence bag was sitting in front of her on the desk and she was able to take a quick snap. Or what happened,

Your immediate assumption she's a "cunt looking for publicity" says more about you than her.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Read back the first 2 lines you wrote there and please tell me you now realise your error.

Rape and sexual assault are THE hardest cases to prove. In the vast majority of cases it comes down to one persons word against the others which will 999 times out of a 1000 result in no charge, never mind a trial.  That's why the police don't even pursue it. They don't bring a case to trial they don't think they can almost certainly win. It's not because the person isn't guilty.  It's because there's no physical proof to show a jury.  To decry her a "tart" and so obviously claim that she was lying, just because the police aren't taking forward a prosecution is EXACTLY why so many woman who are raped never report it and just bottle it up and the rapist can go on to rape someone else.

Agree almost entirely but rape allegations have been proven false in the past too. Not saying here of course. We shall have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

You have no idea if the evidence bag was sitting in front of her on the desk and she was able to take a quick snap. Or what happened,

Your immediate assumption she's a "cunt looking for publicity" says more about you than her.

In a way you are being as bad as Grinch, you are assuming  Naby's guilt on the basis of her not having anything to gain. 

As you said it's one of the hardest things to prove but that also means it is hard to disprove. 

Calling her a tart is bang out of order as only the people in the room will know exactly what went on.

Naby allegedly touched her, offered her £1k, she goes and hides in the bathroom, her mum so concerned, calls for an Uber and then she fancies a Chinese takeaway later that night.

Keita should be locked up. For life.

Whatever happened to real sexual assault? You can't even whistle at a girl now without being outed as a predator and put on the sex offenders register.

14 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Naby allegedly touched her, offered her £1k, she goes and hides in the bathroom, her mum so concerned, calls for an Uber and then she fancies a Chinese takeaway later that night.

Keita should be locked up. For life.

Whatever happened to real sexual assault? You can't even whistle at a girl now without being outed as a predator and put on the sex offenders register.

I done 6 months for whistling, took the rap for a Sparrow.

• Upvote 5

52 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I've not been following the details gossip on this, but who is she and why would she have an agent? Who did the fella say it to? I'm confused here.

48 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

In a way you are being as bad as Grinch, you are assuming  Naby's guilt on the basis of her not having anything to gain. 

As you said it's one of the hardest things to prove but that also means it is hard to disprove. 

Calling her a tart is bang out of order as only the people in the room will know exactly what went on.

My response was as bad as Grinch's?  Give your head a wobble.

Where have I assumed Kieta is guilty?  I'm reacting to someone assuming she's lying and calling her a tart.

I'm saying give it due process in the public court too.  Same applies to Naby.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I've not been following the details gossip on this, but who is she and why would she have an agent? Who did the fella say it to? I'm confused here.

Kieta's agent. She was just some woman at a party Kieta was either at, or held.  I've only seen her emails, and then the predicable responses.

1 hour ago, JohnnyH said:

They don't put phones in drug evidence bags.   They're put in boxes. 

It's the biggest cock and bull story ever.  

• Downvote 1

I don’t know what has gone on but human nature makes people takes sides on a lot of occasions. When did the police tell her it was her word against his and if it was weeks ago why come out now. You also have people saying he would have been in the club hotel, but on checking he was injured. Was he with the squad.