Quantcast
Naby Keita - Page 184 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
viRdjil

Naby Keita

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He was regularly getting booked and sent off for his aggression in Germany, a lot unwarranted. He might be small but he is strong, like I may be fat but i’m slow.

These niggles ( racist ) need sorting and that Uber cunt who managed Guinea in the summer needs a slap.

 

Confidence is a great thing, once fit he should be eased in at the end of games we are comfortably winning instead of being given full starts in the minor trophies we are in. Gradually build him up, we're going to need the full squad during the busy period and thereafter, it would be great if we go into that with him paying back the faith. As you said, he was an aggressive player in the Bundesliga and strong on the ball. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

Confidence is a great thing, once fit he should be eased in at the end of games we are comfortably winning instead of being given full starts in the minor trophies we are in. Gradually build him up, we're going to need the full squad during the busy period and thereafter, it would be great if we go into that with him paying back the faith. As you said, he was an aggressive player in the Bundesliga and strong on the ball. 

There aren't too many games where we're 2 or 3 up early doors! We've had to fight for everything. Hopefully bring him on if we're 4 up against the booooos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naby Keita the new  Redknapp, Aurellio, Borini, Carroll, Sturridge, Lallana,  pick any player who was always injured for the majority of any given season. 

And tbh, hes not all that, that we were led to think he would be, IMHO.

Dont rate him, dont care what others think, he isnt good enough, cup game fill in at best.

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MOGLET said:

Naby Keita the new  Redknapp, Aurellio, Borini, Carroll, Sturridge, Lallana,  pick any player who was always injured for the majority of any given season. 

And tbh, hes not all that, that we were led to think he would be, IMHO.

Dont rate him, dont care what others think, he isnt good enough, cup game fill in at best.

Did you copy paste that from some wankers Facebook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

He's Klopp's first disaster. Presict he'll be sold back to Germany in the summer. 

which given previous managers shite buys, it isnt bad going tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is like Lallana. No cunt knows his best position. We have history for this.

 

McAteer

Lucas

Babel

Mignolet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm losing hope in his ability. I don't buy the "he's not suited for the league/he's injury prone/he's lightweight" stuff. I think it might be as simple as he had 1 excellent season at Leipzig in his early 20's and his skill set popped out at Klopp and the analytics people but it was still only 1 season. He wasn't great his last year at Leipzig before he was meant to come here. 

 

He's not untalented. You can see the vision to pass the ball through the lines, the touch and the ability to dribble, but he doesn't put it together consistently. 

 

The problem is that football moves fast and now he's in his mid 20's and we're still talking about how he looked that 1 year. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since joining, he's had five separate injuries, putting him out for about a third of his time here. Not really sure what qualifies as injury prone if that doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By way of comparison, notorious crock Adam Lallana has only once missed more games in a season than Naby did last year. He's also had fewer injuries over his entire career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Since joining, he's had five separate injuries, putting him out for about a third of his time here. Not really sure what qualifies as injury prone if that doesn't

Walked off injured could not continue wed night on bench and presumably fit on Saturday. Does not smack of someone willing to push through initial pain to help team out. Worried about his mentality around injuries a this stage. Does not and never has shown me the hard tackling red card inducing bull of a player others saw in Germany. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Walked off injured could not continue wed night on bench and presumably fit on Saturday. Does not smack of someone willing to push through initial pain to help team out. Worried about his mentality around injuries a this stage. Does not and never has shown me the hard tackling red card inducing bull of a player others saw in Germany. 

Push through a potential injury in a throwaway league cup game, potentially injuring himself further? When he’s barely returned from a previous injury?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, moof said:

Push through a potential injury in a throwaway league cup game, potentially injuring himself further? When he’s barely returned from a previous injury?

Perhaps that was his / management thought process just not what I expect for someone trying to make mark in team and it being obvious we need him . Take your point though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Walked off injured could not continue wed night on bench and presumably fit on Saturday. Does not smack of someone willing to push through initial pain to help team out. Worried about his mentality around injuries a this stage. Does not and never has shown me the hard tackling red card inducing bull of a player others saw in Germany. 

If he can feel something isn't right I don't really have a problem with him coming off. Especially in a game like that. I just find it bizarre that people are pretending his fitness isn't an issue, when it quite obviously is. But then it's long been a TLW phenomenon to do the ostrich routine in these kind of situations, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 01:13, Duff Man said:

By way of comparison, notorious crock Adam Lallana has only once missed more games in a season than Naby did last year. He's also had fewer injuries over his entire career.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adam-lallana/verletzungen/spieler/43530

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/11/2019 at 12:02, elBooth said:

I'm quite happy to follow Jurgen's lead with Naby.  It's clear through listening to Jurgen talk about him and the fact he always tries to get him involved when available (run in last year before the Barca injury) that he defo rates in him. 

 

He hasn't been good enough for large parts yet but I do have that feeling that IF it clicks, the lad will take some stopping.

Jurgen also seems to rate Lallana!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×