Quantcast
Naby Keita - Page 173 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Naby Keita

Just walked out of training holding his upper thigh after a shooting exercise with the entire squad. He's made of glass lads. 

Watching training on the club channel I am.

The reactions to injuries are so ridiculous nowadays. The replies under the Maddock tweet are just insane. It's like he died of a heart attack. Yeah, it's disappointing, he's disappointing. Get over it.

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

The reactions to injuries are so ridiculous nowadays. The Twitter comments under the Maddock tweets are just insane. It's like he died of a heart attack. Yeah, it's disappointing, he's disappointing. Get over it.

When you have a wafer thin squad and two fucking players are injured with only 1 game played, then you can understand the reactions.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The reactions to injuries are so ridiculous nowadays. The replies under the Maddock tweet are just insane. It's like he died of a heart attack. Yeah, it's disappointing, he's disappointing. Get over it.

People have opinions. Some good, some bad. Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

People have opinions. Some good, some bad. Deal with it.

Yeah, and my opinion that those opinions are terrible is an objectively better opinion than those opinions. So there.

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, and my opinion that those opinions are terrible is an objectively better opinion than those opinions. So there

Harsh.

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Just walked out of training holding his upper thigh after a shooting exercise with the entire squad. He's made of glass lads. 

They should go back to using footballs. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Some cunt shot him in the upper thigh ?  Were they aiming for his head ?

Unlike many on here I think he’s not been that bad in most games he’s played. And the potential is definately there to be a very good player for us, his ability to beat opponents one on one, and to create something in the final third should be very useful.

But his injury record is fast changing from a concern to a joke. If that can’t be sorted we have a very expensive problem on our hands.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, niallers said:

Is Lallana aids worse than bad aids?

My daughter sneezed twice tonight. She asked If it is an illness. I couldn’t hide it. I had to let her know she had contracted bad shit-house dog aids. 

Poor girl. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I agree Joey , but in the most recent instances I don't think that arsehole managing Guinea has done us any favours.

Probably not. But on the other hand it seems to be different injuries every time. Maybe his body just can’t handle the training and physical requirements at this club, I dont know.