You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Just walked out of training holding his upper thigh after a shooting exercise with the entire squad. He's made of glass lads. 

Watching training on the club channel I am.

Some cunt shot him in the upper thigh ?  Were they aiming for his head ?

Unlike many on here I think he’s not been that bad in most games he’s played. And the potential is definately there to be a very good player for us, his ability to beat opponents one on one, and to create something in the final third should be very useful.

But his injury record is fast changing from a concern to a joke. If that can’t be sorted we have a very expensive problem on our hands.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, niallers said:

Is Lallana aids worse than bad aids?

My daughter sneezed twice tonight. She asked If it is an illness. I couldn’t hide it. I had to let her know she had contracted bad shit-house dog aids. 

Poor girl. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I agree Joey , but in the most recent instances I don't think that arsehole managing Guinea has done us any favours.

Probably not. But on the other hand it seems to be different injuries every time. Maybe his body just can’t handle the training and physical requirements at this club, I dont know.

Great. Already suspected we had a new Lallana/Sturridge player on our hands based on last seasons constant injuries. Not cut out for the Premier league it seems. Constant muscle injuries, never a good sign. The stats folks apparently are not looking at injury stats.

1 hour ago, Johnlj said:

Great. Already suspected we had a new Lallana/Sturridge player on our hands based on last seasons constant injuries. Not cut out for the Premier league it seems. Constant muscle injuries, never a good sign. The stats folks apparently are not looking at injury stats.

In fairness, notwithstanding Alisson's hopefully minor injury, all our big  signings of the last few years (Keita aside) have proved remarkably durable in what have effectively been 12 month seasons. Salah, Mane, Firmino, Virgil, Robbo.

Anyway, not every signing works out, however perfect it seems initially. This one's certainly veering in a certain direction.

10 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Anyway, not every signing works out, however perfect it seems initially. This one's certainly veering in a certain direction.

It’s not looking great is it. 

Though to be fair to the club, I don’t know anyone who wasn’t made up when we signed him. 

He appeared a beast and perfect for the PL. 

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Though to be fair to the club, I don’t know anyone who wasn’t made up when we signed him. 

A much bigger buzz among fans than when we signed Mane, Salah, Virgil or Alisson. As you say, he seemed perfect.

26 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I still think he will do ok. I think this injury is an extension of him being forced to play in the AFCON when obviously not ready. Fuckin international football,don't get me started on that shit.

• Upvote 1