You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It will come. 

He really could do with a run of games but we are not in a position to do that. 

I like the way he picks the ball up from midfield and actually runs at the back 4 and tries to get ahead of the strikers. 

Prefer the days when you gabe a foreign player a year to settle before judging them

34 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It will come. 

He really could do with a run of games but we are not in a position to do that. 

I like the way he picks the ball up from midfield and actually runs at the back 4 and tries to get ahead of the strikers. 

Prefer the days when you gabe a foreign player a year to settle before judging them

We have a four minute tolerance setting these days. Don't people remember it took Lucas about 4 years to turn half decent. 

Too many snowflakes.

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

He must be doing somthing right in training if Klopp is still willing to give him games trying to play him into form. 

I haven't given up hope yet. 

Klopp wanted him so badly we signed him a year in advance. He's gonna get a looooooooooooooooong leash. 

Thought he played well tonight personally. Looked far more at home  alongside Gini in a central midfield 2 than he ever has when shunted out towards the lefy hand side.

Used the ball well, dribbled and opened passing lanes well, and obviously deserved a fucking penna from that Manc cunt Atkinson.

Promising.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Thought he played well tonight personally. Looked far more at home  alongside Gini in a central midfield 2 than he ever has when shunted out towards the lefy hand side.

Used the ball well, dribbled and opened passing lanes well, and obviously deserved a fucking penna from that Manc cunt Atkinson.

Promising.

Easily impressed,  he needs to show much more than that if we don't need to delve into the transfer market again. 

Looked to have shit himself in front of goal tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Promising.

If the ref rightly awards the pen and we win 2-1, he's made a vital contribution to a priceless victory.

Fine margins.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Easily impressed,  he needs to show much more than that if we don't need to delve into the transfer market again. 

Looked to have shit himself in front of goal tbh. 

Yeah that was a microcosm of his season. Tried some ridiculous outside of the foot finish when the ball was clearly there to be hit with his left. Got taken out, but still, he easily could have gotten it on target before that.  

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Promising.

Top trolling from CD 

Was really forward to him in a red shirt and while I am still hoping Klopp can work his magic again, I got to admit I am getting more and more worried with every passing game. His position on the pitch has often been offered as an excuse but the truth is he just doesn't look like a PL player at the moment, nevermind an LFC one. It's all very Aspas/Aquilani-esque. Lots of cute but largely ineffective touches. General lack of intensity in his pressing game, comes second best in most duels, not particularly fast, positionally poor and can't tackle. Never thought I would say that at the start of the season but I would much rather Fabinho, Milner, Hendo and Gini start in midfield ahead of him right now. Seriously underwhelming thus far. 

• Upvote 2

i thought he did 'ok' in a game where others stunk the place out like Salah and Shaqiri. Personally i would have kept him on as I thought he was starting to make a bit of headway the deeper that Leicester got in the second half, especially so when Fabinho came on.

He was a bit better last night, would have left him on instead of bringing on Lallana.

Still a shadow of the machine who carried Leipzig on his back last season, though. Red House sums it up well.

When fit and available, Fabinho and Wijnaldum are starters for me. Then it's one from Milner, Henderson, Shaqiri and hopefully The Ox soon.

Won't get a look in when Chamberlain is back, and rightly so. If Everton or Man U had bought him for £53m we'd be laughing our keks off. 

Give him the Bayern games and then send him on his summer holidays early. Tell him to eat some steaks, drink some milk and lift some barbells cos he looked like he was going to blow away in the wind last night. 

Massive disappointment. Massive. 

• Upvote 1