Quantcast
Naby Keita - Page 137 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

aRdja

Naby Keita

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

*your

As you say I'm the forum's encyclopedia, but what you really need is a fucking dictionary, my man. 

Hahaha. As Wellington said, pick up that crisp packet Tobermory, over there, by the dog shit.

• Upvote 2

Baby Keith will be fine but the other night he was a fucking liability.

He was their best player in the 1st 20mins.

I think this system messes with his head and instincts.

Here he is learning how to be in a wall.

I've always found that if things arent going right, you start again. We need to sell him back then buy him back having loaned him back before he comes back. We've got until a week Saturday to get this sorted

1 minute ago, A Red said:

I've always found that if things arent going right, you start again. We need to sell him back then buy him back having loaned him back before he comes back. We've got until a week Saturday to get this sorted

Then we could sing "Naby Come Back" in a Pato Banton style.

Saw a staggering stat from the weekend; Naby touched the ball six more times than Milner (31 vs 25), despite being on the pitch more than twice as long. 

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Saw a staggering stat from the weekend; Naby touched the ball six more times than Milner, despite being on the pitch more than twice as long. 

That is rather staggering.

14 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Saw a staggering stat from the weekend; Naby touched the ball six more times than Milner (31 vs 25), despite being on the pitch more than twice as long. 

He has to go. 

17 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You need to get out more mate.

Will he kick you in the head?

Yes he'll kick you in the head!

In the head?

In the head!

Woah oh oh oooohhhh

Naby Keita, gentille Naby Keita 

Naby Keita he'll kick you in the head

He’s also had a bit of a baptism of fire in terms of teams he’s played. What is it — Spurs, City, Napoli, Chelsea where he played large parts? Erickson, Silva, Jorginho, Allan, Hamsik, Kante, Fernandinho ... that is a glut of world class and very good players. Will be nice to see him against some sloggers over the next few games with a little more time and space.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

He’s also had a bit of a baptism of fire in terms of teams he’s played. What is it — Spurs, City, Napoli, Chelsea where he played large parts? Erickson, Silva, Jorginho, Allan, Hamsik, Kante, Fernandinho ... that is a glut of world class and very good players. Will be nice to see him against some sloggers over the next few games with a little more time and space.

This shit actually got repped.  His baptism of fire was actually West Ham, Palace and Brighton where he played nearly full games.  He played less than 20 mins against Napoli and the game he started against Chelsea didn’t involve Kante until the later stages and didn’t involve Jorginho at all.  He was completely anonymous against City to the point I’m surprised you can remember him getting on the pitch.

He’s clearly been a good player in Germany and we all hope he translates that over here but this sort of shit is embarrasing.  He’s been poor and he had an easy run of games to settle into the season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If that’s the definition of a good performance I think your bar must be pretty low Numero.  He had very little impact on the result of either game.  He’s gone from trying to stay out of trouble (and struggling) and playing overly safe in those games to looking totally out of his depth in this difficult run we’ve had.  It’s been a case of the emperors new clothes so far.