Quantcast
Naby Keita - Page 128 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
viRdjil

Naby Keita

An old version of chrome because their new version puts headlines and ads on their homepage. I also have a bit of a shitty phone to be fair.

It was an old gag mate, can’t remember who first used it on here, but I have definitely been a victim of it.

An old version of chrome because their new version puts headlines and ads on their homepage. I also have a bit of a shitty phone to be fair.

I find if you put your phone on airplane mode it stops ads showing on apps and games.

It was an old gag mate, can’t remember who first used it on here, but I have definitely been a victim of it.

Philly Burkhill

I find if you put your phone on airplane mode it stops ads showing on apps and games.

Are you still able to access the internet on Aeroplane mode? I've never used Aeroplane mode on any phone before.

Are you still able to access the internet on Aeroplane mode? I've never used Aeroplane mode on any phone before.

Nah, can't do nowt that involves wifi.   Very handy for saving battery and charging much faster on airplane mode tho.

you can use wifi on aeroplane mode. just no phone calls or data.

Well that's news to me and certainly not on any phone I've ever had or my current one (which ain't the newest).  So it isn't on all phones across the board.

This lad is absolutely made for English football and perfect for us. He's deffo going to win the PFA POTY Award and probably the FWA one too. The bookies aren’t offering odds yet but when they do, get on it. I haven’t been this certain about anything since I predicted Stevie for his award after the first two games of that season. Tellin’ yers.

Agreed. Keita is about as close to a sure thing to absolutely tear up the league as you can possibly get.

Also great that he's come in under the radar a bit. Can't wait to hear other fans start questioning who the fuck this guy is and where he has come from.

This lad is absolutely made for English football and perfect for us. He's deffo going to win the PFA POTY Award and probably the FWA one too. The bookies aren’t offering odds yet but when they do, get on it. I haven’t been this certain about anything since I predicted Stevie for his award after the first two games of that season. Tellin’ yers.

I've not been this positive about a season for a long time. And you know what, about the club in general too. Seeing the boss singing in a bar with fans, the players up in the stands taking pictures, top players choosing us over our rivals...

Hyped.