Quantcast
Naby Keita - Page 103 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Naby Keita

He'll get sent off in his first game and get a 3 match ban.

I think we should look at another body in midfield who is neat and tidy and can put a shift in at closing down, and it could be someone like Harry Arter who is apparently available for £10-15m.

Disparaging a probable world class player and recommending some utter guff as an alternative in a single post; this is a classic of its form.

• Upvote 2

He'll get sent off in his first game and get a 3 match ban.

I think we should look at another body in midfield who is neat and tidy and can put a shift in at closing down, and it could be someone like Harry Arter who is apparently available for £10-15m.

Look at meeeeeeee!!!!

Me me me me me me!

• Upvote 1

Watch us decide against paying the extra money and leaving him at Leipzig till the summer.

Meant to quote not rep damn iPad. I rarely have much good to say FSG but even I think it's going to happen now that RB is signaling their openness and actual numbers have been put out there.

Still think we need more attacking options as we're thin right now.

You don't make the Gimp XI 7 years running through luck.

Number one is Funnnneeeeee

Number two is Funnnneeeeeeee

Number three is Funnnneeeee

Number four is Funnnnneeee

Altogether now...

Melissa Reddy‏Verified account @MelissaReddy_ 5m5 minutes ago

The situation with Naby Keita is still "in the balance." RB Leipzig are reluctant to sanction the early exit of the midfielder to #LFC, but he is pushing for it. A meeting is to be held prior to the weekend to decide the next steps... http://www.goal.com/en/news/leipzig-consider-letting-naby-keita-join-liverpool-in/86g31lp35dbg1g2ww0d7rxke9

Melissa Reddy‏Verified account @MelissaReddy_ 5m5 minutes ago

The situation with Naby Keita is still "in the balance." RB Leipzig are reluctant to sanction the early exit of the midfielder to #LFC, but he is pushing for it. A meeting is to be held prior to the weekend to decide the next steps... http://www.goal.com/en/news/leipzig-consider-letting-naby-keita-join-liverpool-in/86g31lp35dbg1g2ww0d7rxke9

“Prior to the weekend” Just say tomorrow you dickhead! It’s already Thursday!!!!

• Upvote 6

“Prior to the weekend” Just say tomorrow you dickhead! It’s already Thursday!!!!

To be fair, she doesn't say which weekend.

I have decided that all media outlets are WUMs. Click bait pricks, they ruin football for me.

There is no point believing anything until the club makes an announcement. ITK's are modern day town criers.

There is no point believing anything until the club makes an announcement. ITK's are modern day town criers.

Indeed. They self proclaim to be the prophets of football yet they continue to believe they are even if they get things completely wrong. There has to be accountability and consequences if they get it wrong. Beinsports got it completely wrong by announcing that Mahrez was having a medical last Sunday. An utter fabrication to feed the news hungry fans.

LEIPZIG: KEITA STAYING PUT

RB Leipzig coach Ralph Hasenhuttl has played down suggestions midfielder Naby Keita could join Liverpool this month.

A deal has already been agreed to take Keita to Anfield in the summer, but recent reports have claimed Liverpool are keen to bring the move forward following the £146m sale of Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona.

"The current situation is that nothing changed. We do not have a reason to sell Keita any time before the end of the season. That's it," Hasenhuttl said.

"He will play at the weekend against Schalke 04 and hopefully he does well. That's the only thing I really care about."

LEIPZIG: KEITA STAYING PUT

RB Leipzig coach Ralph Hasenhuttl has played down suggestions midfielder Naby Keita could join Liverpool this month.

A deal has already been agreed to take Keita to Anfield in the summer, but recent reports have claimed Liverpool are keen to bring the move forward following the £146m sale of Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona.

"The current situation is that nothing changed. We do not have a reason to sell Keita any time before the end of the season. That's it," Hasenhuttl said.

"He will play at the weekend against Schalke 04 and hopefully he does well. That's the only thing I really care about."

filho da puta !!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1