You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 01/11/2021 at 00:20, 3 Stacks said:

Are we? I think what we're about to see with Henderson is that he's going to replace Milner as the utility man next season. He'll play left, right and 6 where needed. 

We started the season with Elliott on the right and Klopp often plays Keita there too when he's fit and he was putting Thiago there last season. We're moving away from "Hendo has to cover for Trent" and into a setup with a more attacking player that interchanges with Salah out wide and lets Trent play more central. Probably why we're scoring more and are very creative, but also pretty open. There's been a definite and intentional change. 

Keita is never fit. Thiago is never fit. Elliot is injured until the end of the season. Of course we're desperate to get him there, because the option is chamberlain. 

Feel for him, I do, you could see the frustration in his face when he did it.  

I mean, the club know him, he'll have been tested to the moon and back for all sorts of things to get to the bottom of his chronic issues.  And yet we didn't sell, we built him back up.  

But I don't see Klopp getting over this latest set-back.  It's...dangerous, really.  And it's not Keitas fault, but Klopp will know that will count for nothing at the end of the season if our midfield is knackered after doing too much to compensate for the unlucky ones.  

40 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Feel for him, I do, you could see the frustration in his face when he did it.  

I mean, the club know him, he'll have been tested to the moon and back for all sorts of things to get to the bottom of his chronic issues.  And yet we didn't sell, we built him back up.  

But I don't see Klopp getting over this latest set-back.  It's...dangerous, really.  And it's not Keitas fault, but Klopp will know that will count for nothing at the end of the season if our midfield is knackered after doing too much to compensate for the unlucky ones.  

I think Jurgen said he was on a special training regime from the beginning of this season to try and build his body and lessen the injuries.

Unfortunately, the plan doesnt seem to have made a scrap of difference to his fitness.

20 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

If he was English and looked like a sunburnt scotch egg-on-legs nobody would be hurling abuse at him. 

Liverpool fans my fucking hoop.

Adams, Downing, Konchesky, Carroll. All shit players that had nothing to do in liverpool and after proving that themselves got probably more shit after 1 season than Keita has over 4 season. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Adams, Downing, Konchesky, Carroll. All shit players that had nothing to do in liverpool and after proving that themselves got probably more shit after 1 season than Keita has over 4 season. 

Bill Shankly: ‘If you can’t support Naby Keita, don’t support us when we win. You Kodi generation cunt’.

That’s a direct quote. Think on it and leave the poor lad be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

It's always the same thing with this guy. We know he's going to play crap for at least the next 5 or 6 games following his injury before he picks up form for around 6 games before getting injured again and the cycle repeats. Nobody should be surprised by the pattern of Keita's performances. In his defence, he would have fared better alongside Fabinho and Hendo as opposed to young Morton and old boy Milner.