You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Naby needs to prove the the world that he's a man, a man who can stand up and be counted when it matters. He can start by growing a beard and I'd love to see a tiny fella like him with a giant haircut, I'm thinking a Ruud Gullet dreadlocks style. I want him to look like a sensi soccer player with a big head cheat and see where we go from there.

48 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

He's like an ex girlfreind for me, you keep thinking it is all going to work out and its good for a game or so then it turns to shit again. I am not getting back on the Naby train anymore. 

Haha...was thinking similar to your first line, but I'm jumping into the first carriage of that train and going all in on him now. He's all I've got. 

We're finally going to see the Leipzig Keita. BELIEVE. 

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

He's like an ex girlfreind for me, you keep thinking it is all going to work out and its good for a game or so then it turns to shit again. I am not getting back on the Naby train anymore. 

But we haven’t even got to 2nd base yet the little prick tease.

Here’s hoping we all have hard on’s for Nabby in the coming weeks.

20 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

How many games has he actually been available for in the last three years?

Difficult to figure - it is easy enough to see he has played some part in 71 matches over the three years and been out injured for 50 matches over that time.

Put into some context - Matip has missed 53 games due to injury during that time.

20 minutes ago, YNWA-Viking said:

According to The Athletic he has picked up another minor injury. Fuck me, he is literally made of paper. 

Fucking tissue paper!

34 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Difficult to figure - it is easy enough to see he has played some part in 71 matches over the three years and been out injured for 50 matches over that time.

Put into some context - Matip has missed 53 games due to injury during that time.

71?  That many?! 

I suppose with Matip he had two big lay offs didn't he?  And at least Matip makes a fucking difference when he plays.