You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Given Karius only cost what, £5m, Keita is the only bad buy to date during Jurgen's reign.

I think Keita is probably a decent little player but, he's made some bad decisions like going to the ACON when he was injured, playing one game and making his injury worse.

It's hard to say his body cannot take the rigours of the PL because he seems to get more injuries in training than he does playing.

He's going to be very difficult to move on because of his injury record and wages. Due to amortisation, he'll be worth about £20m but Im not sure how many clubs across Europe will take a punt.

Loaning him somewhere wont be good enough and I think our best bet is to make him the makeweight in another deal.

Shame but that's how it rolls when you dont listen to your club medics.

15 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Given Karius only cost what, £5m, Keita is the only bad buy to date during Jurgen's reign.

I think Keita is probably a decent little player but, he's made some bad decisions like going to the ACON when he was injured, playing one game and making his injury worse.

It's hard to say his body cannot take the rigours of the PL because he seems to get more injuries in training than he does playing.

He's going to be very difficult to move on because of his injury record and wages. Due to amortisation, he'll be worth about £20m but Im not sure how many clubs across Europe will take a punt.

Loaning him somewhere wont be good enough and I think our best bet is to make him the makeweight in another deal.

Shame but that's how it rolls when you dont listen to your club medics.

Did the medics advice against buying him? 

49 minutes ago, Liverpool lad said:

Remember the last prospect we bought and had to loan out for a year. Only to be disappointed 

MARK GONZALEZ

Rawk wanted themselves into a frenzy when he scored against Madrid. The wanking didnt stop as he got 5 in 16 for Sociedad 

Did RAWK organise trips abroad to see him after he left like they did when Rafa took over at Inter?

Probably get slaughtered for this but I still think he's class when fit.*

His last game for us was the 7-0, no? While it may not be clear while you're actually watching him, I think it is clear that we are a much better team when he's playing. Our midfield without him is much worse.

*I'll fully admit that given his fitness record here, this is a huge caveat.

7 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Probably get slaughtered for this but I still think he's class when fit.*

His last game for us was the 7-0, no? While it may not be clear while you're actually watching him, I think it is clear that we are a much better team when he's playing. Our midfield without him is much worse.

*I'll fully admit that given his fitness record here, this is a huge caveat.

Every game he plays we have looked exposed as fuck down whatever side of the pitch he played. Palace got down our right flank regularly before we killed the game

He’s an absolute fraud and mentally weak as piss, the love in for him is cringe.

He’s done fuck all bar a couple of games Where he’s been decent for us, I don’t buy the bad luck with injuries either so many seem to play through the pain barrier, he isn’t that guy though and it’s clear to see, get rid in the summer.

• Upvote 3

This guy is an absolute sicknote, and has still only made 3 less premier league appearances than Joe Gomez in the last 3 years. He'll probably scrape together those 3 games between now and the end of the season.

We just need to get rid of about 6 of them and get in players who can play when needed.

• Upvote 1