You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Looks like she's confused whether it was Mane or Naby...Mane was obviously playing that weekend so seems like she's changed the story to make it fit

Answer my question. 

How much experience do you have of supporting a rape/sexual assault victim? 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

When I looked at Twitter this morning there were a hell of a lot of that #lfcfamily saying that she shouldn’t be attacked. 

As for “it looks pretty bad” or some such, that does look like you’re leaning one way so maybe a better choice of words wouldn’t have gone amiss. Something like “there do appear to be questions for him to answer.”

Just a misunderstanding then. 

just so im clear.

This girl claims to text her mother that she's alone with a strange man, has been groped by him and has then been offered a grand to say nothing, and her mothers reply is "will i call an Uber for you"

You'll have to excuse me, but i would expect a more dramatic response from someones mother to that message. I know what id be doing, calling 999 straight away, not a taxi.....

It sounds like total bollox

2 hours ago, Sharp Shooter said:

Is it possible she thought she was with Keita thinking she was with Mané and after giving Mané consent realised after showing photos that it was actually Keita? Thereby in her head she gave consent to Mané and not Keita? Imagine the rabbithole that would open up in legal cases.

"I was convinced I was with Ryan Giggs' brother and it turns out I was with Ryan Giggs."

Eastenders are looking for new writers. You're on the shortlist. 

48 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Answer my question. 

How much experience do you have of supporting a rape/sexual assault victim? 

Don't see why that's relevant. She's been to the police and it's been dismissed months ago due to lack of any evidence - it must have been a nothing case otherwise there would've been at least some knowledge in the media of an investigation in process at the time.

Seeing as the case was dismissed months ago for her to publicly bring it up, she's the one deserving to be prosecuted for slander.

• Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Don't see why that's relevant. She's been to the police and it's been dismissed months ago due to lack of any evidence - it must have been a nothing case otherwise there would've been at least some knowledge in the media of an investigation in process at the time.

Seeing as the case was dismissed months ago for her to publicly bring it up, she's the one deserving to be prosecuted for slander.

I think the case was just dismissed by the court, that explains the timing issue.

@Anubis?

55 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

The fact you don’t see it relevant sums up your attitude. 

If you had even the slightest experience of supporting someone who had been sexually assaulted/raped you’d know how fucking idiotic your post was. 

Edit: And fuck all knowledge of the legal system re: sexual assault/rape too. 

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I’ve added sexual assault as well. 

You have added it rather than used it to replace it. No allegation of rape has been made, rape is probably among the 5 most serious words in the dictionary, it shouldn't be used against anyone in a closed case where it wasn't even alleged.

Edit: I'm out of this thread, don't like the look of the company I appear to be keeping.  Yes ManeMan I'm looking at you.

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

You have added it rather than used it to replace it. No allegation of rape has been made, rape is probably among the 5 most serious words in the dictionary, it shouldn't be used against anyone in a closed case where it wasn't even alleged.

Edit: I'm out of this thread, don't like the look of the company I appear to be keeping.  Yes ManeMan I'm looking at you.

I added it because I wanted to know/dickhead to confirm he’d had zero experience or knowledge of either. 

24 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think the case was just dismissed by the court, that explains the timing issue.

@Anubis?

The claims against Hudson Odoi were reported in the media as he was being investigated, so there must've been a bit more evidence in that case but even then was dismissed. But in this case nothing came out at all which shows it was a blatant lie...she's even getting names wrong and lying about that as well. My guess would be Naby wasn't even there at all 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

In what way?

In a way that someone who has been legitimately wronged without justice being served can shine a spotlight on said wronging. Obviously it can be used to massively fuck people over but people are idiots and if you treat everything you see or hear on socials as fact then you’re a pea brained idiot. Personally on the matter at hand I’d rather wait and see what happens before calling someone a rapist/sex offender or a liar.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

The claims against Hudson Odoi were reported in the media as he was being investigated, so there must've been a bit more evidence in that case but even then was dismissed. But in this case nothing came out at all which shows it was a blatant lie...she's even getting names wrong and lying about that as well. My guess would be Naby wasn't even there at all 

So some tabloid runs a shit story means “there must’ve been evidence”. 

You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re on about, you’re posting like a cunt and embarrassing yourself and this site. 

3 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Not sure why her allegations that have been dismissed by police, therefore unfounded should still be taken seriously is all that I'm saying. I'm sure if something was in it then there would've been an investigation.

How do you know her allegations were dismissed by police?

9 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

So some tabloid runs a shit story means “there must’ve been evidence”. 

You don’t have a fucking clue what you’re on about, you’re posting like a cunt and embarrassing yourself and this site. 

In his case there was at least a known investigation that later got dropped. In this one there has been no comment from police of an ongoing investigation. Are you dumb

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Not sure why her allegations that have been dismissed by police, therefore unfounded should still be taken seriously is all that I'm saying. I'm sure if something was in it then there would've been an investigation.

There was a investigation you fucking cockwomble! 

Just because the CPS doesn’t bring charges in a sexual assault case doesn’t mean there isn’t any evidence and doesn’t mean someone is lying. 

You have no clue what you’re talking about and you’re just being a cunt. Shut up and log off. 

• Upvote 2