You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, scudger99 said:

There's no doubting the talent.  Klopp doesn't wait a year for someone who doesn't have an abundance of something that makes him special.  It could be the physicality of the football, plus repeated niggling injuries.

If he ignites he could be the game changer when the going gets tough around Christmas.  And it will get tough at some point.

Is this post copy and pasted from the same time last year? 

On 17/09/2019 at 14:41, Bobby Hundreds said:

If you looked at his organic matter under a powerful microscope you will see he is made of billions of little Adam lallanas. God knows what you see when you look at lallana under a microscope, probably billions of xbox 360s.

Millions upon millions of tiny trial-pack size containers of moisturiser-for-men.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
6 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

He is tough enough to play here, anyone who watched him regularly in Germany can tell you that. Seems to me he is playing differently, probably been told he would be hammered with cards over here. A lot were harsh in Germany, he was getting yellows for nothing at one point.

Yep. The Bundesliga is every bit as physical as the PL.

I personally think he's just finding it hard to settle into life in the UK, he'll come good. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Jennings said:

I hope you are right  - rather than me, mate.

I guess getting kicked and pushed in any league is much the same - but the pace combined with this physicality seem to make the Prem a bit different.

A good point, players do tend to get more time on the ball in other leagues. Even if he doesn't come good I'm pretty sure we'll end up getting a large chunk of what we paid for the lad, should things pan out that way. I think he'll come good though, he just needs to stay away from these niggling injuries. 

Writing players off is a fools game. If you’re wrong, you look like a dick - if you’re right, you’ve got a shit player at your club. Nothing really to be gained from that. 

Besides, I’ve seen plenty in his career that leads me to believe he will tear the league a new one... when he’s ready, like 

any time soon would be nice, Nabs 

Guest Pistonbroke

I think his main issue is that when he plays he's still trying to do what he did in the Bundesliga, in that he tries to take on a few players and get as near to the box as possible before shooting or looking for a lay off. He needs to get rid of the ball quicker, he certainly has a pass in him and we always have the front three making runs, if not just lay it off to a fellow midfielder and move into space. Taking on one player too many is leading to all the knocks he gets. 

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

My best bit of him in Red was when he flicked behind his leg just outside our box to get clean away then hit one with the outside of his foot 50 yards and dropped it on Mo's lap clean through. Salah botched it.

It has never really approached that since.

I think that was palace away last season. He gave the ball away 2 minutes later in an easier position ,summing up his Liverpool career to date. 

15 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

My best bit of him in Red was when he flicked behind his leg just outside our box to get clean away then hit one with the outside of his foot 50 yards and dropped it on Mo's lap clean through. Salah botched it.

That'll be this one.

OYrH203.gif

• Upvote 11

Can you feel it, see it, hear it today?
If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway
You will never understand it 'cause it happens too fast
And it feels so good, it's like walking on glass
It's so cool, it's so hip, it's alright
It's so groovy, it's outta sight
You can touch it, smell it, taste it so sweet
But it makes no difference 'cause it knocks you off your feet

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Fucking love Jim Martin's work in that.

22 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Salah thinks he's bigger than the club.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I reckon he's the real thing.