You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He seems to play better with another #8 (Henderson) beside him. Helps him break up the play higher up the pitch, and get us back on the attack. 

When he had two #6s playing, he gets caught trying to press, and is then trying to chase back, which looks bad and is fucking knackering. 

If we could get a genuine #8 or #10 beside him with Fabinho playing #6, he'd rip the place apart. 

• Upvote 1

Been excellent over the last few games. Covers a lot of ground. Pressing and tackling is second to none. Brilliant close control, and has the ability to glide past opponents with the ball at feet.

Still some way to go on the decision making, one of the few missing parts for him to be a world class midfielder.

And of course he needs to show that he can perform on a consistent basis, which I believe he will.

Still not right for me. But improving. Don't have the stats but it appears that he concedes the ball a fair bit and is dislodged from the ball frequently. I worry when he is possession that he isn't going to find a red shirt. Getting better though.

I so much want him to be awesome. 

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

Still not right for me. But improving. Don't have the stats but it appears that he concedes the ball a fair bit and is dislodged from the ball frequently. I worry when he is possession that he isn't going to find a red shirt. Getting better though.

I so much want him to be awesome. 

Tough crowd.

Has been absolute dog shit for 3/4 of the season and i expected him to totally flop after so many bad games or lack of games, but he is improving every game now so there is still chance for him to be a big part of this team for the coming years, still a long way to go but its looking positive  

• Upvote 1