You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Negged for explaining that you negged him for thinking he had to explain the neg. 

5 hours ago, aRdja said:

Repped

40 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Liked. 

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I have negged you not for your opinion on the Ox but for your obsession with an injured player who has shown brief flashes of real talent.

Reported.

3 minutes ago, therevivalist said:

Some respect, folks, Lallana before his injury was our best offensive midfielder. Hasn't been the same since but Lallana is not too old to simply give up on. With more games, he could still regain his form and help us in this crucial part of the season. 

Nope. Nerp. Nein. 

7 hours ago, therevivalist said:

Some respect, folks, Lallana before his injury was our best offensive midfielder. Hasn't been the same since but Lallana is not too old to simply give up on. With more games, he could still regain his form and help us in this crucial part of the season. 

I'd rather have the 104 year old supporter on the bench than Lallana. More life in him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, therevivalist said:

Which injury?

Are you talking 2015?

4 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

The Echo site is unreadable don't know why I even bother clicking on links anymore.

Drives me fucking mad that site does. Its all over the place. 

My own fault for even attempting to read anything they've got to say to be fair. 

I reckon it's the pace and physicality of the Premiership that's taken him by surprise.  Knowing about it in advance and dealing with it are two different things.  A bit like boxing, you know when you get in the ring you're getting belted in the chops.  It's still a big wake up call when the punches actually start to land.

One loose touch, a slightly misplaced pass and he's got opposition players on him in a flash which is why he's playing the safe ball so often instead of the riskier defence splitting passes we saw in Germany.  He doesn't want to be the man giving the ball away when opposition players often break so quickly.  That's just confidence, and he's got no better manager than Klopp to boost that for him.

The cream rises to the top, I'm still very confident that he'll produce the goods as expected.  Hopefully during the title run in.

• Upvote 1