You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He's the anti-Henderson. Makes himself available. Moves the ball on and usually in a forward direction. Quickly. Or dribbles with intent and at pace.

My overriding impression is that he speeds things up.

I think playing alongside Keita will raise Henderson's game, as the burden of making the play from midfield will be left to Naby, leaving Henderson to focus on high energy pressing and mopping up.

Watching Naby yesterday I was very impressed. It seems like he was at about 50% of his capacity. Almost feeling his way into the system. Seen him get tangled a few times with opposing players and really fighting for the ball not to mention his forward play and little touches of creativity. He’s defo got a mean streak that I can’t wait to see - no red cards obviously.

Edit: if he does get a red I hope it’s smashing into some cunts like fellaini the microphone headed prick.

It’s difficult to judge his first three games playing a different role from AOC’s last three. Three games have been two very, very difficult to break down, deep, congested games. He has only been free to attack in one. He’s excellent, but not competing with AOC. He is just finding his feet. A lot more to come. After a full season, he’ll be flying.

• Upvote 1