You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool commentator was pronouncing his name as Kay-ta. I thought it was pronounced like kite-a.

My 8 year old was getting very annoyed by it.

Anyone know what the correct pronunciation is please and thanks.

Whenever I've heard it on German commentary or the news or whatever it has been pronounced like the commentator said.

When I first read the name I thought it was Key-ta which I am sure you'll be thrilled to know.

• Upvote 1

Let's go buy a Keita

Hope he's not a bitey biter

Let's go buy a Keita - keep him scoring

Or is it his tackling opponents fear

Passing, assists, it's not that clear

To be honest I don't really know, let's buy a Keita.

Nailed on Kop anthem

Naby is a gift. We need to be patient and treat him right. Make him feel welcome. Someone make up a song for him.

Ooooh an opportunity to repost a picture of Agnetha!

To the tune of chiquitita...

Naby Keita, you and I know

How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving

You'll be dancing once again to number nineteen

You will have no time for grieving

Naby Keita, you and I cry

600full-abba.jpg

Ooooh an opportunity to repost a picture of Agnetha!

To the tune of chiquitita...

Naby Keita, you and I know

How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving

You'll be dancing once again to number nineteen

You will have no time for grieving

Naby Keita, you and I cry

600full-abba.jpg

These natural women look so much better than modern plastic pop stars like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

• Upvote 4

These natural women look so much better than modern plastic pop stars like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

Those two Swedes aren't fit to mop the one man jizz Tsunami off of Katys unsuspecting face. I bet you love hairy muff too, probably makes you feel like you have a beard.

• Upvote 4

Those two Swedes aren't fit to mop the one man jizz Tsunami off of Katys unsuspecting face. I bet you love hairy muff too, probably makes you feel like you have a beard.

Prime Katy is second to none.

Present day Katy not so much.

• Upvote 1

With the blues at the bottom we go back to the top of the league

you waited a year to sign from leipzig

The blues at the bottom and we challenge again.

You know that we're gonna love you

We've got 19 teams below but there's no one above you

tell us, tell us, tell us the answer

you captain Guinea and you're our midfield dancer

Naby keita, Naby keita, naby keita

• Upvote 2

Naby Keita admits home nation Guinea has gone Liverpool mad after his move from RB Leipzig.

Keita's switch to Anfield has seen his status as a national hero back in his homeland only increase.

“It has gone crazy, absolutely crazy," he said. "People are watching Liverpool every time that they can.

“I have not been home on holiday this summer but I know it has been mad. The interest is huge. They are buying Liverpool shirts or just red shirts, whatever they can. There is great interest but it just gives me motivation to work even harder.

“There is no Guinean footballer who has made it big currently or who is playing at a top, top club. The interest is down to that.

"Most importantly, I think it is a really source of pride back home that I have managed to sign for Liverpool."