You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We will thrash them and Asensio will jump on our team flight home.

If he does, he will have to settle for economy class as all the first class seats will be taken.

Unless Moreno is willing to swap.

Barca and Madrid are actually disgusting clubs, they really are. They’re just high school bullies who use any underhand tactics to win a game of football. Why any manager would want to go to either, especially Madrid I’ll never know. You never get any credit for winning trophies and the second you struggle your out of there, Zidane being case and point. He’s not regarded as a decent manager yet even though he’s won multiple CLs, it’s all the players but now they’ve struggled in the league it’s suddenly his fault and he’ll get sacked. Crazy club.

Anyway Keita is going to shake up the league next season, just watch him go. I for one can’t wait to see him on MOTD and the shit Mitchell brothers, Murphy and Shearer, realising that he’s actually fuck all like Kante despite comparing him at every opportunity.

I look forward to the autocorrect on the cues for his first goal in the Premier League on MOTD to credit the goal to Baby Keith.

Securing him last summer to avoid an auction as prices continue to explode and only paying £4M for it is tidy business.

He had a release clause. It would have made no difference. We paid a premium to have him secured at us rather than him choosing to go somewhere else a year later.

He had a release clause. It would have made no difference. We paid a premium to have him secured at us rather than him choosing to go somewhere else a year later.

Ah yeah, of course.

Few drinks in the sun and look what happens.

Still tidy to ensure he’s ours for what has proved to be a small surplus on the fee though.

All season I've been dreading the possibility that Liverpool would have landed this guy with no CL football on offer. Dread can fuck right off now, and we don't even have to worry about being Collinaed in the qualifiers. Super bit of business by the club.

He looks almost as happy to be in that scarf as I am to see him wearing it. 603942241d1ed1e90f440e5801f77a7b.jpg

Looking at the toy bike in the bottom right corner, Baby Keith may well be in the entourage.

• 1 month later...